AutoGraf Series 4 - MQL features.

Brief description of the AutoGraf 4 application.
(full description will be published after completion of public testing of AutoGraf 4.80416 betta)

Purpose of the application.

AutoGraf 4 is an application program for manual, automatic and semi-automatic order management in the MetaTrader 4 client terminal by MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Application composition.

The application consists of the following components:

1. Expert Advisor AG_exp.ex4.

2. Indicator AG_ind.ex4.

The application can only be used if both components are installed.

Main features of the application.

The application provides the trader with the following options:

1. Open orders of any type with the mouse without using the MT4 order opening panel.

2. Close one or more orders of any type using the Delete key.

3. Modify orders of any type by moving the horizontal lines on the screen, which correspond to the order characteristics.

4. Use tools for managing orders in manual, automatic and semi-automatic mode, including: pulling orders and their StopLoss and TakeProfit following the market price; pulling orders along a line (trend line, channel, fibo-fan, etc.) arbitrarily set by the user, limiting the action of pulls by a price value; automatic closing of an order by price and time; trade reversal and stop-reversal of market orders, etc. Each installed instrument can be configured individually.

Brief description of control icons.

Control icons are located in the indicator subwindow. Each icon is associated with one or more control actions. To implement a control action, it is necessary to select the corresponding icon, move it to any side for a short distance and release the mouse button.

AT - enable/disable the custom function of Automated Trading; allows you to manage trading based on algorithms compiled by the user; can manage tools - install, remove and modify their parameters.

(x) - enable/disable the Close All function.

AG - enable/disable the AutoGraf function - a function for semi-automatic trading, allows you to perform control actions of instruments.

Lot - the number of lots for new orders is set based on the value of the number of lots; to display the scale of lots, you must use the icon of the number of lots.

% - the number of lots for new orders is set based on the value of the percentage figure (from free margin); to display the percentage scale, you must use the percent icon.

Sl - slippage for all trading orders (unit - pip).

SL - StopLoss for newly opened orders of all types; if the StopLevel minimum distance value increases (if StopLoss is less), the StopLoss value is automatically increased to the StopLevel value; when the StopLevel decreases, the StopLoss value does not change, a message and a sound notification are displayed (unit of change - point).

TP - TakeProfit for newly opened orders of all types; if the StopLevel minimum distance value increases (if TakeProfit is less), the TakeProfit value is automatically increased to the StopLevel value; when StopLevel is decreased, the value of TakeProfit does not change, a message and a sound notification are displayed (unit of change - point).

Ds - tuning distance for various instruments; for some instruments it can take values not less than the current value of TickSize, for others it can take positive and negative values (unit - point).

St - order modification step (unit - pip).

936/93 - show/hide tool parameter settings values.

K - enable / disable the sound.

|| - show/hide news lines.

Sln - show/hide StopLevel corridor.

Snzh - show/hide FreezeLevel corridor.

Inf - show/hide the main current conditions set by the dealing center.

P - show/hide the toolbar.

Brief description of the tools.

The toolbar contains two groups of icons. The upper group contains tools for manually opening orders, the lower group contains tools for automatic order management. Manual trade management is a priority. The user has the ability to open, close and modify orders at any time, regardless of the fact that the AT and AG functions (automatic or semi-automatic order management) are enabled. Tools generate control actions only if one of the functions is enabled - AT or AG.

To install a tool, drag it outside the toolbar with the mouse. Brief help on the tool can be obtained if the tool is moved within the toolbar.

Tools for manually opening orders.

o and o - instruments for opening Buy and Sell market orders with specified StopLoss and TakeProfit parameters (parameter values are displayed in the lower window); the order is opened at the market price, regardless of the icon price coordinate at the moment when the user releases the mouse button.

#,#,# and # - instruments for opening BuyLimit, SellLimit, BuyStop and SellStop orders with specified parameters StopLoss and TakeProfit; the order is opened at the price at which the user released the order icon .

The control lines, located respectively on the right and left in the upper part of the toolbar, allow you to open market and pending orders with zero StopLoss and TakeProfit values. Market orders are opened at the current market price, pending orders - at the price at which the user left the control line. You can set any stop order (StopLoss and TakeProfit) using the mouse. To do this, select the order line, press the Ctrl button and drag the line with the mouse to the desired location. As a result of this event, a trade request will be sent to the server to modify the order to set the corresponding stop order.

If the current conditions (set by the dealing center) do not allow the formation of a correct trade order to open, place or modify an order at the price specified by the user, the nearest acceptable price values are accepted for execution (including for StopLoss and TakeProfit). No more than 30 orders can be opened and placed at the same time.

Control tools.

Tools are numbered from left to right and top to bottom. Instruments are divided into two groups - order instruments (set on one of the order lines) and instruments that are not assigned to any order. To install an order instrument, you need to take the corresponding icon on the toolbar and bring it as close as possible to the order line. If the type of the order line matches the type of the icon, then the instrument will be attached to the selected order line. Depending on the instrument type, it can be "magnetized" to the order line, and also displayed at a specified distance from the line (according to the Ds value).

The parameters of the installed instruments are set in the lower window by changing the corresponding values of Lot, SL, TP, Ds and St. The parameters of already installed tools can also be changed. To do this, display the values of the parameters (control icon 236/93) and shift the desired digit. A scale will appear in the subwindow, on which you need to select the required value. After selecting a value on the scale, the setting value of the parameter will change.

1, 2 and 3 - Pull_Up, Pull_Down and Follow_After_Price - the instrument is fixed on the order line and forms trade requests for order modification. The instrument seeks to modify the order in such a way as to maintain a specified distance to the market price.

4 and 5 - Stop_0_Buy and Stop_0_Sell - the instrument is placed on the order line (Buy and Sell, respectively), displayed on the execution price. If the market price touches or crosses the instrument's strike price, the instrument generates a trade request that modifies the StopLoss of the order to the breakeven area by the value of St points above the open price. orders (when the position of the instrument changes, the original order opening price is displayed; banks change the open order rate at the end of the day, the original price will be remembered throughout the entire period of the program).

6 and 7 - Pull_Not_Higher and Pull_Not_Lower - a tool that limits order modification. When the strike price is reached, the instrument is deleted if it limits the execution of instruments 1, 2, 9 and 10, and the indicated control instruments are also deleted. If the instrument is set to accompany instruments 3 and 11, then when the execution price of the instrument is reached, the control action of pullups 3 and 11 is not formed, the instruments are not deleted.

8 - Sound_level - not an order instrument, set to any price. When the market price reaches the execution price of the instrument, a melody is periodically played and the icon blinks. On the scale, you can choose one of seven melodies, each melody is assigned to the icon of a certain color. A total of 30 sound levels can be set.

9, 10 and 11 - Lift_After_Object_Up, Pull_After_Object_Down, and Sewing_After_Object. The instrument is placed on the order line and tied to the line set by the user in two stages. At the first stage, the symbol of the instrument is set on the order line. At the second stage, the icon must be brought to the desired line (the line starts blinking).

In total, AutoGraf accepts 6 types of lines of graphical objects: trend line, linear regression channel, standard deviation channel, fibo fan, fibo channel, Andrews Pitchfork and regular channel. In total, the number of objects of the specified type must not exceed 100.

For instruments 9 and 10, the positive direction of the distance is considered the direction of pursuit, i.e. towards the icon (arrow) of the tool. For tool 11, the distance value is considered positive if the tool is set above the object line and negative - below the object.

12 - Pull_Object - not an order instrument, it is set on one of two types of objects - a linear regression channel and a standard deviation channel. The execution of the instrument leads to a change in the coordinates of the object - the channel moves forward on each new bar.

13 - Lock_At_Price - is set to one of the stop orders of a pending order. The general procedure for modifying pending orders is that the order is modified "as a whole", i.e. when modifying an order, the distance from the order to each of the stop orders remains unchanged. The tool allows you to "apply" any of the stop orders at the current price value.

14 - Close_All - the instrument is set to a specified time in the future; when the execution time arrives, the instrument turns off the execution of the AT or AG function (if one of them is activated) and closes all orders available for this instrument (first market ones, and first counter ones, then pending ones, of which first those that are closer to the market price, etc. .d.). At the end of the performance, the instrument is removed and turns on the function that was active before (if any).

15 - Close_On_Time - closes the order at the specified time; partial closing is allowed for market orders.

16 - Close_At_Price - closes an order if the market price reaches the instrument's execution price; partial closing is allowed for market orders; for market orders, it is allowed to set the instrument below and above the market price.

17 - Trading_Reversal - the instrument is placed on a market order, when the market price reaches the execution price of the instrument (when the market price moves towards profit), the order is completely closed and the opposite market order is opened in accordance with the user's settings.

18 and 19 - Trade_Reversal_Buy and Trade_Reversal_Sell - the instrument is placed on TakeProfit of market orders; when the order is naturally closed at the TakeProfit price, the instrument opens an opposite market order in accordance with the user's settings.

20 - Stop_Reversal - the instrument is placed on a market order, when the market price reaches the execution price of the instrument (when the market price moves towards losses), the order is completely closed and the opposite market order is opened in accordance with the user's settings.

21 and 22 - Stop_Reversal_Buy and Stop_Reversal_Sell - the instrument is set at the StopLoss of market orders; when the order is naturally closed at the StopLoss price, the instrument opens an opposite market order in accordance with the user's settings.

23 - Planned_order - the instrument is placed at a specified time in the future; when the execution time arrives, the instrument opens an order of the specified type in accordance with the user's settings; order type is selected on the order types scale (move the instrument icon within the toolbar). Market orders are opened at current market prices, regardless of the instrument's strike price. Pending orders are set according to the instrument's strike price. If at the time of placing a pending order the price "went" beyond the instrument's execution price, then the order is placed at the nearest possible price, taking into account the limitations of the current trading conditions.

24 - Delete_all_tools - the tool is not installed; dragging the icon outside of the toolbar removes all installed tools.

Program installation.

To install the program on your PC, you need to execute the setup file Setup_AG4.80416.exe .

Distribution of the program.

The AutoGraf 4 Series application of all versions is distributed commercially. Testing the program on a demo account is not limited (neither in time nor in functionality). The cost of an annual license, which gives the right to use the program on two real accounts, is $84 (yes, you can chip in, but a license is not provided for half the price for one account - bring a friend). The sale of the program will begin after the end of public testing (approximately from mid-May).

Thanks, I'll start testing )

added:

Bug one - when news lines are displayed, multiple messages are periodically displayed in the indicator window

"This is an erroneous action. Use the control icon. You cannot change or delete the news lines and their captions".

with a corresponding soundtrack... it all starts spontaneously and ends spontaneously...

Well, let's test it...

(While downloading, I thought it would be funny if there was 1 mql file weighing 1.6 m: eh, how much code would there be :)))

Put it on the demo. Let's see....

The news lines will have to be refined a bit.

During the typing of the news file (suddenly:) it turned out that there could be several newslines at the same time. In the version presented, these lines "overlap".

By the way, pay attention: all lines are displayed on all financial instruments charts. But each specific chart displays solid lines for its own news, and dashed lines for other news. For example, on EURUSD EUR and USD are solid, while on EURJPY EUR is solid and USD is dotted.

Dedka:
I put it on my demo. Let's see....

Just putting in a demo is a bit of a challenge.

AG can work in automatic mode. To do this you need to enable the AT function. On this event, at each iteration (approximately 20 to 500 times per second) the Expert Advisor will call the user function where the user can write his/her own trading control algorithm (including method of AG instrument management). The AT function code (version AG 4.80416 ) contains only technical examples for using various features of the program, but no implementation of the trading strategy to test.

There are several AT files in the examples directory, which contain the codes of examples for using various tools (please refer to the tool numbers in the directory names). To try any of the AT examples, copy the corresponding file and place it in the directory, i.e. replace the existing file with it, then restart AG (the PC does not need to be rebooted).

How the tools work in these examples can be seen when testing in visualisation mode (M15 is recommended for the first acquaintance, by counterpoints). In the visualization mode, you can also simulate manual trading.

Note: you have to enable AG or AT for the tools to be executed.

If it were possible to set the sound to any currency pair, it would probably be a very interesting tune :) for example, in the Chinese style, a kind of Chinese Lounge ... nice :)

alexx_v:
And if it were possible to adjust the sound of an incoming quote for any currency pair... then you could probably get a very interesting sound :) For example, in the Chinese style, a kind of Chinese longing... nice :)

Despite the apparent simplicity, I spent quite a lot of time selecting sounds. The most careful attention was paid to the sounds of order changes (open, close, type conversion), trade order execution and error sounds.

The user gets used to the sounds pretty quickly and this helps him to navigate through the trades. In particular, a sudden increase in the tick rate or, conversely, a long pause attracts the user's attention immediately.

I'm not being ironic, I've been so used to it for 18 hours that I don't know how I ever got used to it) it's very convenient in my opinion, and if you don't like it, there's an off button )

SK. писал (а):
alexx_v:
And if it were possible to adjust the sound of incoming quotation for any currency pair... we could probably get quite an interesting tune :) for example in Chinese style, a kind of Chinese lounge... beautiful :)

Despite the seeming simplicity, I spent quite a lot of time picking out the sounds. I paid the most attention to sounds of order changes (open, close, type conversion), trade order execution and error sounds.

The user quickly gets used to the sounds and this helps him to navigate through the trades. In particular, a sudden increase in tick rate or, conversely, a long pause immediately attracts the user's attention.

Serguei! just set it up!

Greatly comfortable, easy to use and simply thought out

I am delighted... very handy product!

the sounds are nicely matched!

ALL super!

--

there is a first note when you take a take or stop line and pull it to a new location

the line bounces back to the spot where the stop or take is and then the order bounces and then the line bounces to that spot

it seemed to me convenient to move the line visually to a new place and then move the order to that place

I would also like to have as a wish the following automatic operations

put a trend line marked as current for entering and when the price touches the line

go in - the opposite trend line would serve as the takei

well i may not have seen everything probably all of it

and I understand the release is DEMONSTRATIVE.

Very nice stuff!

alexx_v:
I'm not being ironic, I've got so used to it after 18 hours that I don't know how I ever managed without it ) it's very convenient for me, and if you don't like it, there's an on/off button )

I don't know if this is the right thing to say at this stage of programme development. Perhaps it should be.

The programme does have a pronounced addictive effect. Once you have tried it, felt the convenience and got at least a little used to it (a day or two) in the future it is difficult to refuse to use it. I have repeatedly experienced this effect on myself while working on the program. Usually, when you turn off MT, I leave the Expert Advisor plugged in. I usually leave the Expert Advisor connected to the chart. When MT is switched on tomorrow, the EA will automatically say hello and everything will follow the script. But sometimes I disconnect the EA. In such cases, when MT is switched on, I do not see the coloring of orders and do not understand what is on the screen. I aim to open information about a symbol, but the button is missing. I get a real feeling of irritation. I attach my Expert Advisor instantly and now I feel more comfortable.

So, anyone who does not want to get into an addiction, it is better not to even try:)

Reason: