How much does it cost to write a "complex" EA? - page 32

Well, man, if you don't even know what you're talking about ....

I think you do, though. You just don't have anything to say, so you're twisting ....

Only one horny owner is discussing this red account with himself. The rest of us aren't interested. The reason is your showmanship on account 556039.

Yurixx:
NYROBA:
timbo:
NYROBA:

Yurix, as always, you hear the bell, but you don't know where it is! :)))

We are discussing the current demo account with 1500% profit in 3 weeks.

Логин: 573561 Пароль инвестора: rbz6jfl(только просмотр)

A blatant lie. Not only that in the post from 14:19 you didn't even think to say anything about your account, let alone give its details, not only did you scrap the next post, which sort of gave those details (here's his stamp: NYROBA 10.10.2007 16:01 - note the date and time), but you still have the nerve to twist the content. That's what was written in that post of yours before the place you rubbished:

I decided to develop his idea and go even further, namely, I chose the most dynamic currency pairs with JPY

and I trade only in the daytime. I wait for the "suitable" wave - I open positions and set small take profits,

depending on the length of the wave. For 5 days I got interesting results, depo increase is over 100%.

You can see here:

If your brain has become completely bad, I inform you: on account 556039, which we are talking about, you made the first trading operation on 13.09.07 and traded on it for 2 days until the moment when you posted its details. About any 5 days, and moreover 100% by 10.10.07 and can not be about the simple reason that 01.10.07 this account has already closed on the margin call.

Yes, he is such a blabbermouth.

The championship began on 1 November and a few days later the leader, German WinWin, was determined.

I looked at his tactics and opened account 573561 on November 5, so there is no way I could have made the first trade

I monitored this account 5 days later, and it's been 14 days since then.

If you are so dumb that you cannot match two dates - the start of the championship and the first transaction,

I can't help you there. :)))))))

The report on this account is in the appendix.

Files:

Yurixx:

Well, man, if you don't even know what you're talking about ....

I think you do, though. You just don't have anything to say, so you twist it ....

There's only one horny host discussing this red account. With himself. The rest of us aren't interested. The reason is your showmanship on account 556039.

Now about the 556039 account. Remind you, in case you've forgotten, it was about me not being able to

a frozen account to increase my deposit by 230%. In 2 weeks I increased my deposit by 800%!

Technically I won the dispute, because the account was frozen and everyone who wanted to watch the trade.

Yes, after fixing the fact of my victory in the dispute, I continued to trade on this account.

In aggressive reinvestment without stop-losses the account was lost, you can go in and see for yourself.

But the fact remains that I increased my deposit instead of 230% by 800%, in just a couple of weeks,

in real time. What's your question?

This argument, by the way, was made by qee, you had nothing to do with this account.

with this account, so why are you putting your five cents in here? !!!! :)))))))))))))

It's between me and qee. :)

NYROBA:

You were in such a hurry that you didn't even bother to read my correspondence with the Mathematician, Do you think he was able to discuss trading results with me without access to an account? He could, in principle, if he's telepathic :)))))))))))))

Since I've been touched, I'll answer: I've never logged into your account using your investment password, Alex. In my argument with you, I was only guided by your stats and had already looked at trades on them - but that was clearly before Champ-07. When I got my impression from one of them and drew a picture of your trades "in waves", I stopped looking at what you put and did not follow your discussion with qee and komposter. I haven't noticed any telepathic powers in myself...

Why are you fighting? You're all grown up guys... :) If you want to trade in the market you have to be more balanced, that's half the success...

I`ve been having a look at Alex`s accounts, if you abstract from the interest, prohibitive risk in capital management, the percentage of successful entries is rather high. And that is not a bad thing. Alex's strategy should be automated soon, I think there is a prospect. But will it be possible to do so? I personally think the strategy has a significant intuitive component.

Figar0:

I've been looking at Alex's accounts, but if we abstract away from the interest and the prohibitive risk in money management, he has a fairly high percentage of successful entries.

Yes, that is true, and I have also admitted it. But infrequent overexposure due to the most accurate entries "in the opposite direction" spoils the whole picture. Much better and closer to reality would be stop-losses which cut off these failures. They save your time, Alex, because they allow you not to wait out drawdowns and focus on finding new entries - instead of burning up your nerves for hours and hoping that "the curve will take out".

To find out the real statistics of the ratio of successful and bad entries, temporarily give up MM (play only with a fixed lot and one position). Then you'll understand if it makes sense to do what I suggest (stops). By the way, if the strategy results are determined by a small percentage of highly profitable trades, then the strategy can not be considered successful. And this is exactly what you have:most of the profit is actually based on two or three profitable trades, the effect of which is multiplied by increasing the lot.

P.S. Alex, do not waste your time looking for a strategy with an infinite profit factor. There is no such strategy. Your reports with hundreds of profitable trades in a row without a single loss are very flawed: you admit huge equity failures.

Figar0:

Why are you fighting? You're all grown up guys... :) If you want to trade in the market you have to be more balanced, that's half the success...

I`ve been having a look at Alex`s accounts, if you abstract from percentages and prohibitive risk in capital management, the percentage of successful entries is rather high. And this is not bad. Alex's strategy should be automated soon, I think there is a prospect. I think there is a perspective. But will it be possible to do so? It seems to me that it has a significant intuitive component.

It's clear that the strategy needs to be automated, I've already got tired of using a calculator. :)))

No intuition or guessing by coffee grounds, 100% mathematical calculations!

Here is a detailed explanation of my strategy: http://onix-trade.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=37654&st=75

I don't know how to load the calculations into the code, in any case, I will need the help of a professional programmer.

NYROBA:

Here is a detailed explanation of my strategy: http://onix-trade.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=37654&st=75

And where...?)

Figar0:
NYROBA:

And where...?)

There was a counter next to the attached file, there were over a hundred downloads.

You probably didn't have time to download it, did you? :)

Woo damn it! And no one here has had time, mystico, fantastico!!!
Reason: