Market phenomena - page 36

Mathemat:

What's the broker got to do with it, Yura? It's just a spotted phenomenon.

But I'm afraid lizzavet didn't mean acceleration, just a return as a price difference.

Probably confused... . I was just thinking of the second derivative of the MACD as being proportional to the acceleration. ( by derivative I mean the difference in increments)

Mathemat:

What's a broker got to do with it, Jura? It's just a phenomenon.

That's the problem, it has nothing to do with it. And there are an infinite number of such phenomena when BP can be bent in the roll by some mathematical function and after such transformations it will have some phenomenal properties. But what will they be useful for the trader if the broker has nothing to do with it and does not want to pay for BP mockery?

lizzavet: Probably confused... . I was just thinking of the second derivative of the MACD as being proportional to the acceleration. ( by derivative I mean the difference in increments )
Still looking forward to the code.

Mathemat:
Still looking forward to the code.

Um, why the code and not the result of his work?)) I know, you want to make fun of it.)

I'm a self-taught Hindu coder, after all).

lizzavet:

Um, why the code and not the result of his work?)) I know, you want to make fun of me.)

As a pro, Alexei cares about the process :)

lizzavet:

Um, why the code and not the result of it?)) I know, you want to make fun of me.)

That's OK, I've seen a lot of different codes. We can give you some criticism and recommendations on how to improve it. You need the code to clearly understand what you are calculating there.

Farnsworth:
Alexey, as a pro, needs the process itself :)

I see. Because of the process itself, there may be errors that will affect the result.

To be honest, I'm even more embarrassed about my codes than some ....... topics).

lizzavet:

Even a code in private is akin to deflowering for me. I know it would be very helpful for me... but I'm not psychologically ready yet)

get some rest and come to your senses. This is not the place to discuss your concerns.

Bears and XLab (which is clear who)

You will promote your brands and each other on your own forum.

sergeev:

Bears and XLab (which is clear who)

You will promote your brands and each other on your own forum.

as a reminder
Reason: