How much does it cost to write a "complex" EA? - page 28

NYROBA:

I decided to take part informally in the competition, which started on November 1.

Like all participants of the championship, I opened a demo account for 10K on that day.

Логин: 570172 Пароль инвестора: csy6xqd(только просмотр)

Even if I don't open any more trades, I think my result will be one of the three prizes.

I will see in a couple of months, if the deposit survives of course :)))

This time too, having shown a beautiful statement, it immediately warns that it is not going to open again, it will save the picture. I.e. there will be no online monitoring again.

timbo:
How many accounts he opened at the same time, and how many of them he dumped in the muck to show this gem, no one knows. Maybe not even one.

Here's one of them ...

NYROBA wrote (a):

A good example is the demo account I opened 12 days ago with username: 556039 and password: f4qflus. (Demo Alpari)

timbo:
The main "incorrectness" of the comparison is that in the Championship we see how EAs trade from the beginning, while Niroba shows the statements retroactively. No one knows how many accounts he opened at the same time, and how many of them he dumped in the muck to show this gem. Maybe not even a single one. But to repeated offers of online monitoring, he always refuses. For some reason. It's up to everyone to draw their own conclusions.

The account has been frozen almost since it opened, I don't remember exactly on any of the parallel threads ,

I think there was a discussion about German WinWin's strategy. Ask Mathematician, I think he's been watching the trade

from the very beginning, maybe not, but the fact that the account is locked should confirm it. :)))

If I personally did not send you the username and password to the mailbox, it does not mean

that the account has not been blocked before. :)))

timbo:
NYROBA:

I decided to take part informally in the competition, which started on November 1.

Like all participants of the championship, I opened a demo account for 10K on that day.

Логин: 570172 Пароль инвестора: csy6xqd(только просмотр)

Even if I don't open any more trades, I think my result will be one of the three prizes.

I will see in a couple of months, if the deposit survives of course :)))

This time too, having shown a beautiful statement, it immediately warns that it is not going to open again, it will save the picture. I.e. there will be no online monitoring again.

Don't worry, trading on the account continues.

And what prevents you from opening 100 dung accounts and making, as you put it, one pearl?

Yeah... it's lively. A lot of the experts in the competition didn't even dream of that kind of performance. You sure can't keep up with that.

goldtrader:
timbo:
No one knows how many accounts he opened at the same time, and how many of them he dumped in the muck to show this gem. Maybe not even one.

Here's one of them ...

NYROBA wrote (a):

A good example is the demo account I opened 12 days ago, login: 556039 and password: f4qflus. (Demo Alpari)

This account was opened in a dispute with qee, he made a bet that I would not be able to increase my deposit by 230% in the frozen account.

In 2 weeks in the frozen account I increased my deposit by 800%.

And then greed did its work - I over-loaded positions and lost this deposit.

NYROBA:

And what prevents you from opening 100 dung accounts and making, as you put it, one pearl?

Why would I want a virtual pearl?
By the way, when you tricked the Composter, and he offered you a wager that he would repeat your result in the same dung-based way, you somehow got sour, backed out and chewed up the wager. What's all the fuss about now?

timbo:
It's, uh... it's lively. A lot of the judges at the contest couldn't even dream of that kind of performance. Can't keep up with that.

I thought Composter was threatening to raise 2000% in a month and even offered a money wager. :)))

Composter, how's it going?

NYROBA:

This account was opened in a bet with qee, he made a bet that I could not increase my deposit by 230% in the frozen account.

Within 2 weeks I increased my deposit by 800% in the frozen account.

And then greed did its work - I overloaded my positions and lost the deposit.

Where did the deposit increase? There are three penny trades on the plus side and the rest are consistently in the red.

NYROBA:
Timbo:
Yeah... it's lively. A lot of the experts in the competition couldn't even dream of that kind of performance. Can't keep up with that.

I thought Composter was threatening to raise 2000% in a month and even offered a money wager. :)))

Composter, how are you doing there?

You refused to take the bet yourself, didn't you? You started to cheat, changing the terms as you went along. There were plenty of witnesses, so don't turn this around now.
Reason: