How to connect to the MOEX demo - page 4

Aytugan Khafizov:
The folders are repaired, try it.
Yes, they are.

Aytugan Khafizov:
Broadcast (not full) glass - do you memorise ALL states of the glass and play them back with a 15 minute lag?

fxsaber:
Broadcast (incomplete) betting - do you memorise ALL betting states and play them with a 15 minute lag?

Yes, including the tape of deals

The number of glasslevels increased to 32x

Aytugan Khafizov:

Yes, including the trades feed.

The number of levels in the stack has been increased to 32x

Since the tumblr history (complete?) is stored on the server, are there any plans to distribute it at least via torrent?

I have 4 levels per side in the cup on your demo. Limit demo orders don't get into it.

fxsaber:
Since the tumblr history (complete?) is stored on the server, are there any plans to distribute it at least via torrent?

Perhaps I didn't put it correctly.

History of the cup is not stored on the server, it is stored in a buffer in the memory of data source, which organizes a 15-minute delay in the delivery of quotes on the server.

That is, the data source stores exactly 15 minutes of history of the rate to arrange a delay.

There are no plans to teach the server to store the history of the rate yet.

Put the market on 1,000 contracts. Executed at best price. I.e. liquidity is not taken into account in any way.

In my opinion, this is the first server where several exchanges and forex are combined. I.e. it is possible to try both in demo and in tester portfolio TS with instruments from several markets at once.

fxsaber:

In my opinion, this is the first server to combine several exchanges and forex. I.e. I can try both in demo and in tester portfolio TS with instruments from several markets at once.

And here it is interesting

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Who wanted Futures Trading?

fxsaber, 2016.11.07 17:53

1. Open an account
  2. AMPGlobalClearing-Live-CQG
  3. New real account.
LIVE account in my pocket, with a glass and a ribbon. At the same time there are B/S trades in the tape. Apparently, the trading server hasn't been updated for a long time.

Are there any plans to correct server time and correctly display trades on the chart? Right nowit issimplyimpossible to track an event during testing. If on the chart you can shift 15 candles back (during clearing this condition is violated), then the journal is just a mess (( 1 hour 15 minutes delayis the main delay, but during clearing the price stands still and this is also superimposed.

rabbyy:
Are there any plans to correct the server time and the correct display of transactions in the chart? Nowit is simplyimpossible to track the event in the testing process. If it is possible to shift 15 candlesticks back on the chart (and during clearing this condition is violated) then the journal is just a mess (( 1 hour 15 minutesis the main delay, but during clearing the price stands still and this is also superimposed.

The delay in quotes is 15 minutes, most likely you do not take into account the fact that the MT5 MetaQuotes-Demo server time (after the transition of Europe to winter time) is now 1 hour behind Moscow time.

We will think about correct display of trades on the chart.

Aytugan Khafizov:

The delay in quotes is 15 minutes, most likely you do not take into account the fact that the MT5 MetaQuotes-Demo server time (after the transition of Europe to winter time) is now 1 hour behind Moscow time.

We will think about the correct display of trades on the chart.

The 15 minutes is understandable and logical. but it would probably be more logical to display the quotes of the Moscow Stock Exchange on the time scale of Moscow time.
Reason: