Why does the price move? The answer is here!!! - page 34

sanyooooook:
I agree with that, I don't agree that in MT limiters (let's say for buying) are executed at Ask price

If you're talking about a Buy Stop, a market order executed at the price of this limit will be at the Ask price.

Ask the bank to change the buying and selling price for you when you want to buy/sell currency! :)

joo:

If you are talking about Buy Stop, a market order executed at the Buy Stop price will be at the Ask price.

Ask the bank to change the buying and selling price for you when you want to buy/sell currency! :)

Limit order is a Buy Limit or a Sell Limit

joo:

If you are talking about Buy Stop, a market order executed at the price of this limit will be at the Ask price.

Why should I ask, if you can sell at Ask price and buy at Bid price in the market?

SZZ: In any normal market you can sell (if there are buyers) at a higher price and buy at a lower one (if there are sellers), this is called speculation.

sanyooooook:
Limit is Buy Limit or Sell Limit

There is no difference.

sanyooooook:

And why should I ask when I can sell at Ask price and buy at Bid price in the market

And the spread will pay you? :O

joo:

And the spread will already be paid to you? :O

Oh yeah, you're right, no kidding.

sanyooooook:

ZS: In any normal market you can sell (if there are buyers) at a higher price and buy at a lower price (if there are sellers), this is called speculation

So it is if the office works with several liquidity providers. In any case, you buy with the Ask price (the best Ask of all providers) and sell with the Bid price (the best Bid of all providers). It is like when you know all buying/selling exchange rates in your city and go to the one with the best price (you can buy in one bank and sell in another). Only the office will do this automatically and you will buy/sell at the best price for you respectively at the best Ask/Bid.

sanyooooook:
Oh yeah, you're right, no kidding.
In principle - it's possible, especially considering my post above. At least I have had executed orders with 0 spread.

I was referring to the ask price, the lesser bid price.

Look, this is the eurodollar futures.

I can set the limit order at level 3 and if there is a seller, I will buy at this price and I can immediately set the limit order to sell at level 1 and if there is a buyer on the market and I take the profit equal to the spread or I can wait until the ask price moves just one pip up (level 2) and sell on the market. The first option is more profitable than the second one but there may be no buyer.

Is it possible to do this in the DC?

sanyooooook:
Yes!

You see... The spread is in their vein. So they'll pay out. What's there to count pennies for? They'll be on the market, and they'll be out of pocket. Won't they?

So I think - no fools!

Maybe they will. Ggggg

sanyooooook:

Is that allowed in the DC?

Well, why not (if I got the point right)?

Another thing is that there are restrictions on the minimum distance from the price to the pending orders. If our company does not have such restrictions, we may go ahead!

Reason: