How to connect to the MOEX demo - page 5

robotorgovez:
But it would probably be more logical to display Moscow Exchange quotes on the Moscow time scale.
You are telling the truth!

robotorgovez:
it would probably make more sense to display the Moscow Exchange quotes on the Moscow time scale.
Not logical at all.

It makes sense to build into the terminal the ability to shift the time on the chart.

fxsaber:
Doesn't make sense at all.
Of course it does, it's mostly italians trading on the moex...

-Aleks-:
It makes sense to build into the terminal the ability to shift the time on the chart.
The simplest indicator in a few lines is able to do this.

robotorgovez:
But it would probably be more logical to display quotations for the Moscow Exchange on the Moscow time scale.

The timezone for the MetaQuotes-Demo server is EET (GMT+2) with daylight saving time.

This timezone was chosen a long time ago, it fits a lot of markets and will not change.

We are preparing many instruments from different countries on this server, and soon we will open a demo-trading on other exchanges.

Aytugan Khafizov:

The timezone for the MetaQuotes-Demo server is EET (GMT+2) with daylight saving time.

This timezone was chosen a long time ago, it fits a lot of markets and will not change.

We are preparing many instruments from different countries on this server, and will soon open demo trading on other exchanges.

In fact, the problem is not the time, but the complexity of event analysis. For example, the deal that I couldn't find, it was opened in a vacuum. and all because of clearing. the shift appeared on the chart is not 15 bars, but 10.

Yesterday at about 9pm the quotes stopped and were still there till morning. today I see the stop frame again.

robotorgovez:

Yesterday at about 9pm the quotes stopped and were still there till morning. today I see the stop frame again.

What prevents me from opening a demo not on Metaquotes-demo?

fxsaber:
What prevents you from opening a demo not on Metaquotes-demo?

What's stopping you from commenting on the topic?

Reason: