How to connect to the MOEX demo - page 7

ivanivan_11:

And also the candlesticks on the demo on this server and on the real should coincide, because here the same data, but delayed by 15 minutes.

The same difference - the last candle on the 12th of August or the 1st of November.

By the way, think about why you have the November 1 last candle, if the rbc ticker trade goes without stopping and the last candle there for 18.11.16

I wondered. It turned out my account was just deleted. My account has not been deleted. As in the opening (real) that the last candle 18.11 17.00. The same on the mmwb site.

no one has answered - is it normal that quotes for many instruments "died" on 12 August, or is it a bug on the server?

ivanivan_11:
No one has answered - is it normal that quotes for many instruments "died" on August 12, or is it a bug on the server?

It is not normal, something happened to the data sources. There is nothing wrong with the server itself.

We will figure it out, thanks for the message

Aytugan Khafizov:

This is not the norm, something has happened to the data sources. There is nothing wrong with the server itself.

We will figure it out, thanks for the message

Thank you for your reply.

and the problem, unfortunately, has not been fixed.

Great branch!

Went through the whole forum.

Thanks, will give it a try!

Does anyone know what happened to the demo server? The BR-3.19 contract is still not available on the MQ server.

GoVegas:
Does anyone know what happened to the demo server? The BR-3.19 contract is still not available on the MQ server.

Not available on the opening server either

Sergey Chalyshev:

Not on the opening server either

What do you mean no?

Screenshots of the MetaTrader trading platform

BR-3.19, M1, 2019.02.02

AO ''Otkritie Broker'', MetaTrader 5, Real

BR-3.19, M1, 2019.02.02, Otkritie Broker, MetaTrader 5, Real

Pardon, this is real...

In the opening demo I have br 3.19
Reason: