I will write the indicator for free - page 12

Yurij Izyumov:

Try it,

set the refresh time in seconds in the settings and go ahead

Thanks, tried it, but noticed no difference, loads the same, probably another reason. I use demo account from Alpari. I feel load up to 70-80%. I have not tried it with demo account from Metakvotov for some reason. I have not tried it on real account yet.

ottenand:
Thanks, tried it, but noticed no difference, loads the same, probably another reason. My Alpari demo account. I feel load up to 70-80%. I have not tried it with demo account from Metakvotov for some reason. I have not tried it on real account yet.

check if you have recompiled and if the new one works, I have checked - it works when you set it to seconds - I think it is better not more often than once every half a minute

Is the terminal the same ?

Yurij Izyumov:

check if you have recompiled and if the new one works, I have checked - it works when you set it to seconds - I think it is better not more often than once every half a minute

is the terminal the same ?

Well yes, put it in the indicators folder, updated it, it appeared in the list, added it to the charts. Now re-created all the charts with the new version, load went down to 30-35%. And what is interesting, the same type of indicator in MT4 on Alpari ECN demo does not load anything at all on the same amount of charts (10 charts), and load is 2%. Does it really depend on the demo.

Hello. Can someone write a Moving averages (MA) indicator, so it would not draw the wristband as usual, and would draw it when the number of candles passed, i.e. it will not appear on the screen until the number of candles passed from the nearest Hai/Low. For example the High was 10 candlesticks ago and the MA is at 40 and it will show up on the screen only when it is not overhit and 40 candlesticks later.

Yurij Izyumov:
Look in the box, I wrote you - at the top right.
Emailed it to you.

Comments not relevant to this topic have been moved to "Needs MQL4 software".

Yurij Izyumov:

I will write a free indicator for MQL4 on the terms of free distribution - placement as a free product on the Market or code in CodeBase.

I can also write it in MQL5, but my preference is for MQL4 - it depends on the logic and, of course, it is better to write something meaningful. Theoretically, an Expert Advisor is also possible.

Naturally, the tasks like - I want an indicator based on Elliot's wave theory - are not considered =) Since assess the amount of work and think about it.

If you want - write the job openly.

In advance, think through the possibilities - alerts, beepers, notifications to the mail / phone, arrows, news, etc.

Can you write a robot based on an indicator from the market?

aleks.song:
Can you write a robot using an indicator from the market?
Write in your email what kind of indicator it is, I'll take a look at it.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems & strategy testing

Any questions from newbies on MQL4, help and discussion on algorithms and codes

Vladymyr Glushko, 2016.11.12 05:01

Good afternoon. I am new to trading, so I have a lot of questions, including software questions, in my case this is MT4. Is it possible to put a spread of currency pair, for example, on a chart window in the form of numbers, and in the same way the indicator ATR? I think it would be convenient to use this way of presenting information about market situation, it is more convenient and quicker to calculate and evaluate based on averages. The second point is moving stop based on ATR. Is it possible to make it automatic? If you are sitting in a pose, then thanks to the calculator and good eyesight, you can calculate and set a stop manually - no problem. And making it automatic is a nice idea for a trader, even if it has its disadvantages, but in a good trend a trailing stop will reduce the risk of a wrong stop by a newbie. Thanks in advance.

Generator:
Hello. Can someone write a Moving averages (MA) indicator, so it would not draw the wristband as usual, but when it has passed the number of candles, i.e. it will not appear on the screen until the number of candles from the nearest Hai/Low has passed. For example the High was 10 candlesticks ago and the MA is at 40 and it will show up on the screen only when it is not overhit and 40 candlesticks later.
I sent the indicator to the customer. it will soon be published for free on the market
Reason: