EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 131

OlegTs:

Try it, only H4 and above.
Files:

strangerr:

What exactly is there to discuss? Today, for example, Asia is pushing down and Europe is pushing up, and tomorrow it's the other way round, they just trade in the direction that is more profitable for them at the moment.

For me, the signal was. 55 the other day, overnight, down. Then.

IDLER:

For me the signal was. 55 mashka the other day, overnight, down. Then.

I don't know, I don't use wipers. My signal was a failure after reaching an important level.

The eoloto seems to have decided to go straight down from the current ones.

strangerr:

I don't know, I don't use wands. My signal was a dip after reaching an important level.

The eoloto seems to have decided to go straight down from the current ones.

You love history. At global 2008 and 2009, the 55s were taxiing down.

IDLER:

You're a history buff. On global 2008 and 2009 the 55s were taxiing down.

I don't quite get it. show me in my screenshots where they were ruling.

IDLER:

You love history. In global 2008 and 2009, the 55s were steering downhill.

History is history, but this screen tells me something:

...and he's not going to say any more:

strangerr:

Try it, only H4 and above.
Thank you, I found it in the same place as qqq, but already compiled, I'll see what's inside:))))

Now that's saying a lot more than the mash-ups:

strangerr:

Now that's saying a lot more than the mash-ups:

Listen, how did you point Gunn down, something I'm not getting with the standard set?

OlegTs:
Thanks, I found it in the same place as qqq, but already compiled, now I'll see what's inside it: ))))

I would like to rework it. For example, when trend goes upwards it continuously calculates the low of the last three candles and draws this level as a line after the candle closes, when the last candle closes below it the signal goes to sell and the colour of the line changes:

Then the down trend starts and it calculates the hai of the last three candles and draws a line before it crosses the candles from bottom to top. The number of candlesticks to calculate can be customizable, it seems to already have it.

Reason: