I will write the indicator for free - page 5

beliv:
is it possible to make the Expert Advisor run for 30 sec every 30 min

In this world anything is possible

variant - start on TF M30 and limit it to 30 seconds

Another variant - the start by OnTimer every 1 second with a check of the current time. If the current time is for example 0 minutes or 30 seconds, you will work from 0 to 30 seconds

I think we can think of more variants

Server Muradasilov:
Not that, pay attention to the standard delivery indicator in mt4 ,iExposure.mq4

HiYurij Izyumov, can you rewrite this indicator from MT4 to MT5 ?

Thank you

Yurij Izyumov:

In this world anything is possible

variant - start on TF M30 and limit it to 30 seconds

Another variant - the start by OnTimer every 1 second with a check of the current time. If the current time is for example 0 minutes or 30 seconds, you will work from 0 to 30 seconds

I think there are more options

help a dummie here sov

Files:

beliv:
help for dummies here sov

Need the source file, in mq4 format

ex4 is not editable

Vladimir Zubov:

Need the source file, in mq4 format

ex4 is not editable

but this way
Files:

Hello Guru and savior of the weak (that's me)))

I'll warn you, I'm an absolute ...... you'll understand what I wrote. I have seen similar on some "untrustworthy" sites, but after I got into a program with an sms-code, because of which my computer crashed, I am afraid as something like....

The essence of it (dummies' titles:) as a result of some indicator, in a chart window there is a trend line (depending on direction, blue-red), and it does not react to correction with colour. It may be not a line but an arrow in the corner of the screen, but it has the same "behaviour and clothes" ..... Also in the daily fluctuation channel of the chart, the direction (colour) and strength (volume and call volume of buyers/sellers) are marked with the width or with an additional dotted line when the "weight" of the short is reached. The reversal of the short line is displayed with an arrow (i.e., it prompts to enter/exit the position) and the information arrow gets after reaching critical for the time interval (from the reversal to the reversal) volume and from the tick chart. And in the window of the indicator-indicator (he himself smiled). so, INDICATOR-but they are two. One for the trend. The second for short. The information they receive the same but with different halves. Trend-30-1h-4h...... Short 5-15-30. The user just have to wait for the indicators to converge on the fact....................... That's a bummer. Yes? The point is, you're still trading on your own.

Yurij Izyumov:

I don't quite understand, Price Channel has no reference to candlestick time. what to do

Broker provides access to trades at 0 GMT.

That is, when I have 0:00 MSC, the candle in the terminal is at 21:00, respectively, the opening of the day is shifted.

Accordingly, the RS indicator calculates from 0:00 by MSC, that is not very noticeable on the frames below H4, but!!! On H4, the calculation starts from the third hour watch that gets to 0:00 by MSC, in general, I get bullshit......

Below in the screenshot M30 frame, and MS is built on H4, arrows show the time difference between the broker and the terminal, which in the bottom left corner confirms the time zone indicator. The coloured rectangles are trading sessions(https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10513 with hour change function), Asia is purple (opening at 21:00!!! by broker).

4 Sessions
4 Sessions
  • votes: 4
  • //www.mql5.com/ru/users/kristopher">
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор показывает 4 торговые сессии: тихоокеанская, азиатская, европейская, американская.

Tell me, will the advisor write it (you allowed it in your first post)? Pretty simple robot, but I lack the capabilities of the graphical terminal to create it (and I don't know how to work with code).

Hello, please help!

I need the deviation for the Envelopes.mq5 indicator to take not as a percentage (%) but in pips based on the calculation of the ATR.mq5 indicator. Thanks a lot)

Yurij Izyumov:

I will write a free indicator for MQL4 on the terms of free distribution - placement as a free product on the Market or code in CodeBase.

I can also write it in MQL5, but my preference is for MQL4 - it depends on the logic and, of course, it is better to write something meaningful. Theoretically, an Expert Advisor is also possible.

Naturally, the tasks like - I want an indicator based on Elliot's wave theory - are not considered =) Since assess the amount of work and think about it.

If you want - write the job openly.

In advance, think through the possibilities - alerts, beepers, notifications to the mail / phone, arrows, news, etc.

Do you have to start from scratch? Or can you improve an existing one?
Reason: