To the wheel or the cry of the soul ... Withdrawal systems in MQL5 - page 25

Vladimir Karputov:

And check before you speak :) ?

Rubles - the new ePayments wallet currency
We are glad to introduce new wallet currency ePayments - RUB. Now you can fund your wallet with bank wire transfer and make internal transfers in rubles directly from your account, transfer rubles to your credit/debit card (VISA/MasterCard®), or exchange your money using the new currency.
there are no RUR cards, checked.

there is a ruble account, but no cards.

I'd rather not pay with quid in the Udmurt forest, as I don't think so )

ZS: transfer? well, try to make a request for a withdrawal of 15000 rubles. ) RUR do not withdraw )

And there is no ruble withdrawal to the bank

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
There are no rouble cards, I checked.

I have a rouble account, but no cards.

The payment in quid in the Udmurt forest is not ideal )

ZS: transfer? well, well, try to make a request for a withdrawal of 15000 rubles. )
  1. You can transfer from a ruble account to a ruble card.
  2. I've done the math more than once - withdrawing to e-p is comparable to wm.

Vladimir Karputov:
  1. You can transfer from a ruble account to a ruble card.
  2. I've done the math more than once - the withdrawal to e-p is comparable to the cost of wm.
With 15000 2.9 % is not counting the conversion from quid to rubles at a rate of 57.42

Yes, about the same as in webmoney, withdrawal to the card did not immediately notice

only in webmoney the exchange rate is more favorable

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
from 15,000 2.9%, not counting the conversion from quid to rubles at the rate of 57.42.

Yes, about the same as in webmoney, withdrawal to the card did not immediately notice

only in webmoney exchange rate is more favorable
You can withdraw from ePayments USD via exchangers in both USD and RUR. There are very good variants.

At the moment ePayments is probably one of the most reasonable systems among emoney, internal commissions are minimal, transfers are free for system members, it is possible to withdraw and withdraw to the bank details. Not a system but a fairy tale.

I have never tried other systems, PayPal - they are too expensive, Skril - player-oriented, Neteller - always changes something in the contract - I'm tired to correspond with technical support.... I have tried many other systems, either withdrawal fees are too high, or remittances are too expensive, or it is difficult to withdraw.

Yandex is good, but there are restrictions on the amounts.

QIWI - big commissions.

WebMoney is too cumbersome.

Andrey Dik:
For now ePayments is probably one of the most adequate among emoney systems, internal commissions are minimal, transfers are free for system members, it's possible to withdraw and deposit on bank details. Not a system but a fairy tale.

This is a sad tale

When exchanging in exchanger USD -> RUR I lose up to 1.2% of Central Bank exchange rate

In ePayments internal exchange - 3.2%.

Depending on exchange rate trends the difference may be more than 2%. But in general yes - withdrawal from MQ via eP-card with manual conversion in exchanger is most profitable option for amounts in range from $100 to 1000. It is also the most complicated one.

Alexander Puzanov:

This is a sad tale

When exchanging in exchanger USD -> RUR I lose up to 1.2% of Central Bank exchange rate

In ePayments internal exchange - 3.2%.

Depending on exchange rate trends the difference may be more than 2%. But in general yes - withdrawal from MQ via eP-card with manual conversion in exchanger is most profitable option for amounts in range from $100 to 1000. It is also the most complicated

Last time I withdrew from MQ $0.71, from ePayments via Yandex.com exchanger my money have come to my card at the same day and I even managed to buy a packet of cigarettes. This is about commission costs - they are minimal and you can even deal with very small amounts.

Things are even more interesting when it comes to large sums, because they have a fixed ceiling on commissions for bank transfers, so the commissions tend to zero for funds tending towards infinity.

However, I am not trying to persuade anyone; it's up to whoever feels more comfortable.

Andrey Dik:
The last time I withdrew $0.71 from MQ, the money came to my card the same day and I bought a packet of cigarettes.

And things are even more interesting when it comes to large sums, because they have a fixed ceiling on bank transfers, so the commissions tend to be zero for funds tending towards infinity.

However, I'm not persuading anyone, it's more convenient for each one.
Where did you take the cigarettes? )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
where did you get the cigarettes? )
What's up? :O

I corrected my post, so the one I quoted does not correspond to my post.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
where did you get the cigarettes? )
Prima cigarettes, you can't buy others in the Russian Federation for that price.
Reason: