Paypal Withdrawal not Available - page 20

Sergey Golubev:
"Now we are working on expanding the lists of countries for access and adding new payment systems."

The site is always updated and I hope it is good for all of us

Sergey Golubev:
"Now we are working on expanding the lists of countries for access and adding new payment systems."

Will PayPal be one of those payment systems?

Walter Abrahams:

Will PayPal be one of those payment systems?

I do not know.

If I find some more recent news about payment systems so I will repost it here.

Sergey Golubev:
I do not know.

Thank you very much Sergey for keeping us posted!

There are a lot of payment option really, if they have problem with Paypal, they can try Skrill, Neteller, PM, Cryptocurrencies perhaps, while it is good that bank transfer was added but the minimum transfer amount is a bit huge so members that fall below this level can still not withdraw their money from their account. So, until now withdrawal problem is still an issue with management that needs to be addressed. In the old days of MQL5 you can easily withdraw as low as 1$ via paypal or web money, how I wished management can bring back the good old days where members can conveniently withdraw money from their account without hassle.

Sergey Golubev:
I do not know.

Webmoney always works well I also had difficulty withdrawing money for about four weeks and now it works very well. 

Chalin Saranga Jayathilake:

Webmoney always works well I also had difficulty withdrawing money for about four weeks and now it works very well. 

Webmoney, what an utterly mess!

I've been trying to withdraw money to my bank account for days now, with no success.
(I've used it before in januari 2020 with no problems)
I always get an error that I need to verify, and when I do upload proof of residence (my best guess what they need) I get an email saying:

------------------
Hello!

Please be informed that uploaded document copy #152381932 can not be processed due to following reason:
-other, please contact Customer Support

Best Regards, WebMoney Team.
------------------

How informative 😣

Then you have to look on their website to find customer support.
To start, everything is in Russian, but no problem, just switch to English, but then the whole login authentication process starts all over with phone calls and/or texts.
Other browser tabs open all over the place ... some links bring you somewhere who knows what's that about, and again in Russian.

Now you must know that I'm quite computer savvy, bur out of pure frustration I simply give up.

Next point: for my accountant I need reports of my earnings.  If you manage to find where to get these at WebMoney, these reports are just plain ridiculous and look far from official.

God, I whish that MQ re-activates PayPal because that is what a professional service (PayPal) is supposed to be like!

Had to get this off of my chest.

Walter Abrahams:

Webmoney, what an utterly mess!

I've been trying to withdraw money to my bank account for days now, with no success.
(I've used it before in januari 2020 with no problems)
I always get an error that I need to verify, and when I do upload proof of residence (my best guess what they need) I get an email saying:

------------------
Hello!

Please be informed that uploaded document copy #152381932 can not be processed due to following reason:
-other, please contact Customer Support

Best Regards, WebMoney Team.
------------------

How informative 😣

Then you have to look on their website to find customer support.
To start, everything is in Russian, but no problem, just switch to English, but then the whole login authentication process starts all over with phone calls and/or texts.
Other browser tabs open all over the place ... some links bring you somewhere who knows what's that about, and again in Russian.

Now you must know that I'm quite computer savvy, bur out of pure frustration I simply give up.

Next point: for my accountant I need reports of my earnings.  If you manage to find where to get these at WebMoney, these reports are just plain ridiculous and look far from official.

God, I whish that MQ re-activates PayPal because that is what a professional service (PayPal) is supposed to be like!

Had to get this off of my chest.

if you need to do is verify your passport formal id only sir....Verify the rest later video id. It's a bit difficult.

But with this you can withreaw a limited amount of money per month.

For me, that's enough

https://passport.wmtransfer.com/asp/WMAtstBasic.asp

Thank you Chalin, but I already did that a year ago.  So nothing wrong with my passport.

I finally got an answer from Webmoney so maybe it can be solved.

Meanwhile I just tried to withdraw another amount from MQL5 to My Z purse.

The confirmation SMS never came and I only get 3 attempts/24h

Like I said, what a mess!

Walter Abrahams:

Thank you Chalin, but I already did that a year ago.  So nothing wrong with my passport.

I finally got an answer from Webmoney so maybe it can be solved.

Meanwhile I just tried to withdraw another amount from MQL5 to My Z purse.

The confirmation SMS never came and I only get 3 attempts/24h

Like I said, what a mess!

Try changing the number, or submit your problem to the mql5 support team.They always help us

Reason: