To the wheel or the cry of the soul ... Withdrawal systems in MQL5

Withdrawal 500 Dollars

PayPal commission 2%

Total amount sent is 510

But the account was credited with a different amount.

It should have been 32,160 but it wasn't...

32,160 - 31410.91 = 749 PayPal squeezed past the 2% fee or 10 quid

That's 749 + 643 = 1392 .....

Guys I think everyone understands that commissions have to be paid, it's normal and probably no one minds.

But Pai Pai is stealing money on exchange rate differences.

I am willing to pay and 3% for withdrawal, but directly to the card,

The market is developing, users come and there are three systems and they are inadequate....

more

Pai Pai has already stolen 749 roubles, I still don't understand why and now when withdrawing to the card it counts at the Barbaric exchange rate.

When I withdrew, I expected 32,160 and I got 30,767 and almost 1,400 were stolen from me ......

Vladimir Pastushak:

more

Pai Pai has already stolen 749 roubles, I still don't understand why and now when withdrawing to the card it counts at the Barbaric exchange rate.

When I withdrew, I expected 32,160 and I got 30,767 and almost 1,400 were stolen from me. .....

Why 30767 and not 31410? I have never dealt with PP, that is why I am interested.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Why 30767 and not 31410? I haven't dealt with PP, that's why I'm interested.
Each payment system has its own internal rate.

Vladimir Pastushak:

...But PP is stealing money on exchange rate differences....

If PP steals as you claim, don't use it ;-)

I agree with the "cry of the heart" - not enough of the system that has been claimed...

Dennis Kirichenko:

If PP steals as you claim, don't use it ;-)

What do I use? Web Money, which cannot be used to withdraw money? Or use ePayments, some obscure system that is not even available in my city... ????

Anton Zverev:
Each payment system has its own internal rate.
Hmmm, doesn't the IB transfer to the bank without a fee? When I opened a PP account, I looked it up here and on the PP website, and it seemed to be without a fee. Or am I wrong?

Vladimir Pastushak:
What to use? Web Money, which cannot be converted into real money? Or ePayments, a dark and obscure system that does not even exist in my city... ????
I use cards.exchanger to withdraw WebMoney, 2 percent withdrawal fee. However, you can wait 2-3 days - if the amount is large, it is divided into tranches of different sizes.

Vladimir Pastushak:
What do I use? Web Money, which cannot be converted into real money? Or ePayments, a dark and obscure system that does not even exist in my city... ????
ePayments seems to allow me to withdraw to my bank card. I'll check it out today.

Vladimir Pastushak:
What do I use? Web Money, which cannot be converted into real money? Or ePayments, a dark and obscure system that does not even exist in my city... ????

Vladimir Pastushak:

more

I don't understand why, and now when I withdraw to the card, the Pai Pale has already stolen 749 rubles.

When I withdrew, I expected 32,160 and I got 30,767 and almost 1,400 were stolen from me ......

Well, 62 rubles per dollar is a hell of a rate. You can't call it stealing any other way.
Reason: