To the wheel or the cry of the soul ... Withdrawal systems in MQL5 - page 23

Alexandr Saprykin:
Cash for free only from accounts opened with them.

Right. That's what all the banks do.

By the way, for Russians, there is a new Post Bank. points and terminals in all post offices. Issuance and service of the card - free of charge, + 4% per annum on the card every month for the amount which has lain for a month (0.33% per month). Withdrawal in their, VTB and Letobank ATMs without %. Founder VTB - can be trusted.

Alexandr Murzin:

Yeah, that's what all banks do.

By the way, for Russians, there is a new PostaBank. points and terminals in all post offices. Issuance and service of the card - free of charge, + 4% per annum on the card every month for the amount which has passed a month ( 0.33% per month). Withdrawal in their, VTB and Letobank ATMs without %. Founder VTB - can be trusted.

Postbank is the new name of Letobank. The founders are VTB and Russian Post (can Russian Post be trusted?)))

Alexandr Saprykin:

Postbank is the new name of Letobank. The founders are VTB and Russian Post (can Russian Post be trusted?))

I think it can be trusted, but don't hope for a quick withdrawal....

Stanislav Aksenov:
No way, what's 50% got to do with it, there's probably a minimum. That's the way it is everywhere.

That's a big minimum )). The receipt from an Sberbank ATM said to ask your bank about the fee. Just a reminder, when the dollar was 30p, they charged a 60p commission. Now the dollar has doubled and the fee is almost 4.

Alexandr Saprykin:

Postbank is the new name of Letobank. Founded by VTB and Russian Post (can Russian Post be trusted? )))

Tomorrow in my
Alexandr Murzin:

Well, yes. That's what all banks do.

By the way, for Russians, there is a new PostBank. points and terminals in all post offices. Issue and service of the card - free of charge, + 4% per annum on the card every month for the amount laid over a month (0.33% per month). Withdrawal in their, VTB and Letobank ATMs without %. Founder VTB - you can trust.

Tomorrow I will go to my post office, I will find out how they are. If everything is OK - I will open it.

Alexandr Murzin:
The ATM must not have been Sberbank's? The owner of the ATM charges a fee, but Sber is giving away cash for free at its ATMs.

I said it was a Sber ATM. It's just that my bank is part of a group of banks where withdrawals from another bank's ATM are interest-free. Sber is apparently not part of any group.

I have two accountants I know who service different companies. They said that Sberbank has remained a Soviet conical bank, slow and clumsy. A kind of monster.

Vladimir Pastushak:
I think it's trustworthy, but don't hope for a quick withdrawal....
and transfers will be lost as well as parcels))))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

That's a big minimum )). The receipt from an Sberbank ATM said to ask your bank about the fee. Just a reminder, when the dollar was 30p, they charged a 60p commission. Now the dollar has doubled in value and the fee is almost 4.

have you ever tried -- read your card's rates -- there are guaranteed conditions for cash withdrawal at another bank's ATM and many other interesting things

I support those in favour of Qiwi. For me personally, the most convenient payment system

Aleksandr Dyachenko:
I support those in favour of Qiwi. For me personally, the most convenient payment system

Roskomnadzor has put Qiwi's website on the register of banned information.

Роскомнадзор внес сайт Qiwi в реестр запрещенной информации
  • tass.ru
МОСКВА, 14 июля. /ТАСС/. Роскомнадзор внес сайт платежного сервиса Qiwi в реестр запрещенной информации. Об этом сообщил ТАСС руководитель пресс-службы ведомства Вадим Ампелонский...
Reason: