Adviser to the whole world - page 107

Tara, I understand in my own way, almost without reading any books. Arbitrage is a slight difference in quotation between different trading venues (i.e. currency pairs, countries, etc.) resulting from calculation errors, time differences, requotes and other bullshit...

_new-rena:
Tara, I understand in my own way, almost without reading books. Arbitrage - differences in quotes between different trading venues, calculation errors and other nonsense...

Yes, but it's all transitory and punishable :(

tara:

Yes, but it's all transitory and punishable :(

That's why you need the same DC so you don't get hurt, and oddly enough the best fit is the kitchen )))))

I.e. arbitration (almost court) - restoring the correct value (pure thought).

Arbitrage has a right to live when there is an obstacle between the exchange and the owners of the securities. You know how to overcome this obstacle and I don't, so you make money on arbitrage and I smoke. We are both safe.

_new-rena:

that's why you need the same DC so that there is no offence, and the best fit is oddly enough the kitchen ))))).

I.e. arbitration (almost court) - restoring a fair value (pure thought).

Mansur, of course a kitchen! Only the kitchen - which is a mess. You clean up the mess and make money from it - but without you, the money would have gone to the kitchen without any stress and as soon as they realise that - you're finished.

I open orders with them (under "cover" of course). What would be my fault?

sleep

ok

zoritch:
sleep

Bingo!
Reason: