Protecting the source code before compilation - page 4

Pavel Izosimov:
Deleting does not help, because the files have already been on the VPS once + any failure, VPS reboot and the orders remain unaccompanied by the Expert Advisor
In your case they will be on VPS all the time )

Dear moderators, please add a two-answer poll to the first post:

What is more meaningful to you?

1. Protecting the logic in the source code from scrutiny

2. Protect your code from cracking restrictions (use by time, account number, etc.)

Updated version of the protector

Improvedcompatibility of dynamic encryption with differentcodes

Для разработчиков, которые на постоянной основе сотрудничают с заказчиками по разработке различных кодов будет удобно и безопасней обмениваться исходными кодами в уже зашифрованном виде.

I don't think the customer would be happy with such a code.

And sending open source code for encryption is probably the method of hacking :-) If you want to release encryption tool for free, post the finished product on the forum. Everyone will encrypt his code for himself.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

And sending open source code for encryption is probably the way to do it :-) After all, you have all open source codes.

Vladislav, thank you for your comment!

The first post says:

"In the future, having achieved a high percentage of dynamic encryption compatibility with various codes, we plan to create a software product with a flexible and convenient built-in secure licensing system (use restrictions by time, by account number, by owner name, by trade server, etc.) that the user can independently use at his local computer to protect his source codes, without passing them to anyone for this purpose. "

That is, sending the code to us is not mandatory and is not at the heart of the task we are implementing

Vladislav Andruschenko:

And sending open source code for encryption is probably the method of hacking :-) If you want to release encryption tool for free, post the finished product on the forum. Everyone will encrypt his code for himself.

I remember encrypting notes this way when I was a kid:

Prikibekizhakiliki in izkibuki dekitiki... ;))

I'll add a fly in the ointment to your honey...

In MQL, we have provided an additional modifier for functions - trash.
For now, this modifier is not handled in any way. We will implement it at the end of 2015 (or at the beginning of 2016).

Functions with this modifier will have additional protection.
Of course, because of the additional protection, such functions will work slower, so add this modifier, should be very careful.

Ilyas:

For now, this modifier is not handled in any way. We will implement it at the end of 2015 (or at the beginning of 2016).

Of course, because of the additional protection, such functions will work slower, so add this modifier, should be very careful.
Thank you!

Ilyas:

Of course, because of the extra protection, such functions will work slower, so you should add this modifier very carefully.
trash - what a telling name ))

Pavel Izosimov:
Thank you!

Why is the source code encrypted in the picture? The source code of standard indicator which is in every terminal...

Your method of protection is very questionable, especially since you didn't attach a code example...

I want to see the encrypted source code of a standard muwink...

Reason: