I will write a free mql4 advisor - page 10

Hello! Need an EA for this strategy: https://youtu.be/QIyy2irtRAQ only with a small modification - when closing a deal with a minus, the 2nd opens with a lot 2 times bigger, when reaching a profit on the second deal the lot is reduced to the original. Another 2nd transaction should not open until the completion of the first. Many thanks in advance!

Guys, help me out. I don't understand how this can be written, I'm not at all familiar with the subject. But I need a script or an EA (I don't even understand which is better), but with this functionality, so that HE would control the orders already opened manually (or pending) on the ticket number (stop, take, lot, etc. is not important) need ONLY the closing of orders.

One more thing, the orders will be opened at different TFs, different pairs, so will the Expert Advisor (script) have to be set at every window? Or it does not matter, it will work on tickets.

Hello! There is a zigzag indicator built into MT4, it has an overflow property, you need to

mark the first point where the wave appears.

Can you please help me to amend the advisors found on the net, when you run the window with the alerts and keeps beeping, you can how to remove it.

Is it possible to write a script, which on the stretched on the screen fibo grid (or horizontal lines - maximum/minimum)

place three pending orders on the fibo levels 78/62/50% with one profit at maximum, one stop after minimum?

With 2% risk calculation for all three orders (I have this piece of code, can give it to me)

Or advise a beginner how to get max/minimum from graphical information on the screen - from the fibo grid or horizontal lines

numerical data inside the script.

The script, not the Expert Advisor - because I want to extract it manually, correlating it with a number of other parameters.

For now an idea, I will specify more precise terms of reference if there is interest

sahoks:
I've been working on this for a while now and I'm getting a response from the EA, I'm getting a little frustrated with the new one.

Files with *.ex4 extension are boot modules, they are not program texts. In order to change something (remove, as you write), you need the texts of these programs. The texts of ex4 modules can be obtained by decompiling. And this is forbidden to discuss on this forum.

Who can write a simple advisor?

sahoks:

Who can write a simple EA?

What is the point of an EA? You have to decipher at least a little bit. Suddenly, there is something new and it will be interesting.

All new is well forgotten old!

I propose for a symbolic price to write an Expert Advisor semi-automatic machine

I can not find an honest man around a scam can anyone

suggest a real programmer who can write an owl

The principle of operation will be in the ballpark .

Greetings!, please fix indicator BackToFuture, does not work in new (1090) builds MT4, no way to contact the author (for a very long time): https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9395 contacted the profile branches in the Forums, the result (0).

Please help (if it is possible), in future I would like to insert it in Ordermanager EA with addition of "BackToFu" button, that allows to comfortably test indicators/scripts in strategy tester.

BackToFuture
BackToFuture
  • votes: 4
  • Денис Орлов
  • www.mql5.com
Назад В Будущее рисует в тестере предстоящие бары заранее, инструмент исследования.
Files:
Reason: