I will write the indicator for free - page 33

Vitalie Postolache:

What is the practical point of having two indicators with different zero levels in the same window? It's like comparing MACD vs RSI.

There will be not two indicators, but say 20-50. There is a point.

Is it possible to do this? If so, how ? At least tell me approximately.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

The indicators would be, not two, but say 20-50. It makes sense.

Is it possible to do this? If so, how ? At least tell me approximately.

What do you want to achieve? Just look for crossovers? Or what else?

Vitalie Postolache:

What do you want to achieve? Just look for crossovers? Or what else?

In principle, yes, look for crossovers. Crossovers between the indicator and the level.

Files:

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

In principle, yes, look for crossovers. Crossovers between the indicator and the level.

Then there is no point in taking the 100 level of one indicator and comparing it to the value of another indicator shifted up or down by 100 units. 100 is 100, no matter how far you shift it. It can only be deceived visually, optical illusions can be created, while the figures will tell the truth, the unpleasant truth, the rose-colored glasses will be broken.

However, you can make copies of the indicator and add the required coefficient, say, the same 100, to the value of the original one and you will get the vertical shift, compare it and look for intersections.

Vitalie Postolache:

Then there is no point in taking the 100 level of one indicator and comparing it with the value of another, shifted up or down by 100 units. 100 is 100, no matter where you shift it. It is only visually deceptive, optical illusions can be constructed, but the figures will tell the truth, the unpleasant truth, the rose-coloured glasses will be shattered.

However, you can make copies of the indicator and multiply their values by the required coefficient, say, the same 100 and you will get a shift and compare them.

I'm being tight-lipped, but I'll try. I am not comparing the levels of two indicators. When the second indicator is activated, it will already be a new countdown. There will already be two indicators and each of them will do its own thing. It will be like opening of a new order and there will be a lot of such orders.

I didn't explain it very well, but I don't know how to explain it differently.....

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I'm being tight-lipped, but I'll try. I am not comparing the levels of the two indicators. When the second indicator is activated, it will already be a new countdown. There will be two indicators each by itself. It will be like opening of a new order and there will be a lot of such orders.

I didn't explain it very well, but I don't know how....

If you are able to explain it )))) and draw an example, then anything is possible

Is it possible to write a script, which on the stretched on the screen fibo grid (or horizontal lines - maximum/minimum)

place three pending orders on the fibo levels 78/62/50% with one profit on a maximum, one stop after a minimum?

With 2% risk calculation for all three orders (I have this piece of code, can give it to me)

Or advise a beginner how to get from the chart information on the screen - from the fibo grid or horizontal lines - maximum/minimum

numerical data inside the script.

The script, not the Expert Advisor - because I want to tear it off manually, correlating with a number of other parameters.

For now, the idea, I will specify more precise terms of reference, if there is interest

MMM1972:

Is it possible to write a script, which on the stretched on the screen fibo grid (or horizontal lines - maximum/minimum)

place three pending orders on the fibo levels 78/62/50% with one profit on a maximum, one stop after a minimum?

With 2% risk calculation for all three orders (I have this piece of code, can give it to me)

Or advise a beginner how to get from the graphical information on the screen - from the fibo grid or horizontal lines - maximum/minimum

numerical data inside the script.

The script, not the Expert Advisor - because I want to tear it off manually, correlating with a number of other parameters.

For now, the idea, I will specify more precise terms of reference, if there is interest

Fibo data cannot be pulled out, it is mathematically calculated using 0 and 100 levels.

pleasetell mehow this indicator works...whatis its logic? What are the values 0.0?

DECOMPILED CODE DELETED!

sviter-pro:

pleasetell mehow this indicator works...whatis its logic? What are the values 0.0?

The logic is simple, but the code is grotesque and looks like a product of a decompiler, which is strongly discouraged and punished with a ban.

Reason: