EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1620

nikelodeon:
Doesn't seem to be closing, so no buy signal yet... smoke....-most likely until morning

If it's not a trade secret, what are you guided by?

Man, this exchange has introduced more disagreement and doubt than it has clarified things...))))

Threw in a week and a month of Ishimoku ( good old machine, I know it well), we are in a channel. We broke the weekly Senkou-span B 1.3509, corrected this breakthrough and will move to 1.3838 Senkou-span B of the month, from which we flew away earlier and we will see there. In short, I am sticking to this plan. Wave analysis does not contradict these levels and we will see... ))))

Alexsandr76:
at the current moment from the high 7 waves...

Where did the 7 come from?

There's a signal on both H1 and H4 at the same time, a rare occurrence.... I'm buying...

nikelodeon:
There's a signal on both H1 and H4 at the same time, a rare occurrence.... I'm buying...

Too late, correction started....)))))))))))))))))))

You could try it on a rollback, but you might not get there in time....

Yes there is likely to be a correction now, then it will be possible to refill....

Guys, does anyone have a script that when you double-click on an order line, it would open its settings so you can close it? The main thing is that it's not money, why look at it. Psychologically it helps. I'm sure there is one.... it's just that the search is slow.... don't know how to search anyway.....

chepikds:
Odyssey, what do you think about eurjpy? I see a rise of 150-200 pips.
In fact the eu should go up .... and the level is at least high again on pairs with Australia, Canada and the dollar. If it goes in masses, it will rise of course ... The euro goes to 1.41 .... I said, when the price was at 1.2870, it will not fall below 1.2850 and will go up ... but the level is still 1.41 .... now we just corrected, not more .... and corrected because of the cross .... In the end the price went down ... In the end the price was going down ... We went up against the EUR ... We didn't reach the 1.3950 level ... but the Yen did not reach 70 pips ..... and the Canadian missed the target by 25 pips ......I guess they had buy stops and sell orders ....did not let them sell at those levels ....cheated the bastards ...I guess the correction is over ....time to go back to the top .

You're telling the truth..... We're coming to you, but we can take a while....... we can take a slippage.....
Reason: