I will write a free mql4 advisor - page 6

And how do I write the code correctly so that the examiner accesses this file?

Good afternoon, could you please tell me how to programmatically write the line chart view (there is also a bar chart and a candlestick chart - this is understandable) needed to write the trading conditions?

Files:

Got it all figured out :-)

double Price_Line_1 = iMA(Symbol(),0,1,0,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);

Hello... I really need some help.

Unfortunately I don't know how to put the EA code here, I'm posting the file. I am having trouble placing pending orders on the same day but at different times.

First at 8.00 with cancellation if not triggered at 16.00, then at 16.00 until cancelled at 22.00. I have to manually cancel at 4pm.

Thanks in advance.

PS...Need help, not trolling 'smarties'

Files:
M.mq4  3 kb

Motzaart:

Hello... I really need some help.

Unfortunately I don't know how to put the EA code here, I'm posting the file. I am having trouble placing pending orders on the same day but at different times.

First at 8.00 with cancellation if not triggered at 16.00, then at 16.00 until cancelled at 22.00. I have to manually cancel at 4pm.

Thanks in advance.

PS...Need help, not trolling "smarties"

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/14303

Have a look in the codebase, might point you in the right direction.

Close At Time
Close At Time
  • votes: 9
  • Algofxsolution.com
  • www.mql5.com
Close At Time — советник, который закрывает открытые позиции, или удаляет отложенные ордера, или делает и то, и другое. Также вы можете уточнить, как они должны быть закрыты - по символу, по "магическому числу" или по номеру тикета.

The creator of the branch has lost his way, don't share with him, you're wasting your time.

A response to some of the attention-grabbing messages directed at me.

Once again, if you haven't noticed or misunderstood, there is a preference for strategies that are clearly written and well thought out.

As I work with people not only from this site, I do not have a lot of time to sort out incomprehensible text,
I work with those who will give complete and specific, understandable information on the chosen strategy. And not a one-line text without commas and full stops.

If possible - you can also add screenshots.

Semi-automatic strategies are not interested in, where you have to do something by hand.
You can automate any strategy. You describe in detail the possible manual actions - I will also automate them.

In conclusion, an example strategy:
"
We buy at such and such conditions.

If so-and-so conditions, then sell

And if so-and-so conditions, then close the deal

And so on
"
More specifics

The work continues.

Made people happy with advisers.

But the search for the strategy still goes on =) I have already written many more than 19 Expert Advisors. I am overfulfilling the plan =). I may do it a few more times until I`m completely exhausted =)

More on the topic . Good luck finding a good trading strategy! And then with this strategy come to me for a robot)

Hello! Please write an Expert Advisor for this indicator. I need it to open when the arrows appear.
Files:

Andrey Luxe:

To gain experience in this area, I will write 25 EAs for free for your interesting ideas and strategies

19 EAs left

Still relevant? I have an idea for a robot, I've been thinking about it for a couple of weeks, but I can't do it myself (I only created it through graphical terminals, and there are not enough possibilities there).
Reason: