I will write a free mql4 advisor - page 14

Hi all ! Guys, can you write an indicator Force Index histogram

Evgeny Belyaev:

Can I write on this strategy?

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, I'm fucking stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Three green arrows, four!!!!!!!!!!!

vkravtzov:

I apologise if I did something wrong. I still don't understand how I spammed... I think I addressed two messages to two comrades. Or is that not allowed? - My bad.

Spam is called repetition. You put your long text in four places. And in this thread, 2 times next to each other

oleg3791:

There is no way to get a profit yet. There is an algorithm for calculating two probable price targets, along the trend, based on five major points, but it is calculated on a special server with a paid subscription. I want to calculate targets myself, the work on the algorithm is not over yet.

What will your program look like in MQL4?

What programme are we talking about? I have posted the requested Expert Advisor above. But we should start with the algorithm for determining the required 5 points. The Expert Advisor should find them, lines can be drawn and what should be calculated

Hi, can you write such an indicator with an alert for this strategy for binary options:

Count candles with "normal" bodies (not doji-like):

1) 2x1

Two candles red, one green, by the close of a green candle a sell signal (for one candle).

Two green candles, one red, by the close of a red candle, buy signal (one candle).

2) 2x2

Two red candles, one green candle, buy signal (one candle) by the end of a green candle.

Two green candles, one red, by the end of a red candle a sell signal (for one candle).

It would be desirable to add trend analysis and the option "in trend/any direction", the choice of strategy (1 or 2) and a window with ITM/OTM analysis on a small history when loading the indicator.

Thank you!

Hello can you write an EA for the Fisher.mq4 indicator

without takeprofit and stoploss. to open and close an order (in the same colour period) when changing the colour of the fisher at the beginning of a candle

thanks in advance

Files:
Fisher.mq4  6 kb

Good day to you all! I have a question of this nature. My robot is not very cool, I just came across it and decided to read its trading robot, its trading principles, reviews and other stuff. I got the link to the website, but it looks like I can't access it from different computers. But that's not the point. I feel that the strategy is very attractive when I have set it up. I put the Expert Advisor on a nano account to see how it works and it is expected to be fully (D). I opened it in editor to see what is there and there is only input and output. So may someone write the EA correctly, inside prescribe an indicator, entry, exit by algorithm, fixed lot and % of the deposit, and so on?

Hi, does anyone else write EAs have an idea

Andrey Luxe:

To gain experience in this area, I will write 25 EAs for free for your interesting ideas and strategies

Only 19 EAs left

Is your offer still valid?

Good evening Andrew!
I have a good idea for an EA, if your suggestion is valid for writing an EA
For the sake of experience, drop me a line.
Reason: