FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1666

mmmoguschiy-new:
VNG, no hard feelings, okay? That's the atmosphere here. This thread can be called a toilet of the forum - all sorts of crap is written here ... But there's a twist in it! Apparently that's why it does not let go - if you're there forever Just take everything that's written here as a big joke! ;)

Z.U. If you've cooled down - can we continue the discussion? If I'm a moron to you - just say so - no offense - I've been seeing people for what they are - they are, after all, human beings and that says it all!

Being offended is too great a luxury. A smart man doesn't get offended, he draws conclusions. I haven't cooled down because I haven't warmed up. I don't care. I won't answer any more of your questions, for you are intemperate and hot-tempered. Regarding your intelligence, my opinion is that your inflated self-esteem prevents you from showing your intelligence to the fullest. A clever man will try to understand first, because he does not consider his opinion to be the final truth. If you don't like something, you have three choices:

- don't believe, shit and forget.

- believe and trust without reason

- verify and accept or not depending on the outcome of the verification.

You chose the fourth and most unproductive option, shit. So sonny, did your shitting help you?

Server Muradasilov:
Greetings, not interested in the ruble, not even considered for trading ever
You should not be. Rublik will soon be the most promising

It's a beauty of what's going on

Alexey Busygin:
The ruble will soon become the most promising currency pair.
I am considering any currency pair except the promising ruble )))) Soon is a long time, my expenses are everyday)

Alexey Busygin:
The hike to the bottom will be as long as the long haul
This is guessing by coffee grounds. You have to work for the long term on the facts. The main thing is to develop clear criteria.

charter:
You're growing up beautifully in the envy of everyone else. )
Hasty decision to close the position

Alexey Busygin:
Why shut it down, it'll come back down anyway.
Nerves want to drink tea in peace

Speculator:
Hasty decision to close the position

I was too lazy to write to you this morning that it would be 1.0584... )

Could go as high as 1.0555. Then probably up again.

Server Muradasilov:
I consider any currency pair except the promising ruble )))) soon, it's a long time, my expenses are everyday.
You may not invest yet, but keeping an eye on it is worthwhile.

charter:
I was too lazy to write to you this morning that it would be 1.0584... )

I had plans this morning as soon as it gets to zero so I'm closing.

link

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение). - Страница 1662 - Категория: общее обсуждение
Reason: