FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1673

iIDLERr:
(I've been riding it for a while, haven't I? )
Yeah. He'd stuff whores in the fuselage and then push them around the airfield. When he got tired of pushing, he'd tie a rope in the front and pull. Then the fliers came, dispersed the whores, sat in their place and flew off into space. They left the rope on Earth - it would come in handy in case of a margincall.

vng_nemo:

I don't expect anything from the price at all, I work by the fact. If the price has bounced off the green, I see the stop and go up until a bounce down from any level, then I roll over. If the price goes down and I miss it, I get my small stop. That's what it's all about in the field with a bare foot. But this is what is called mechanical scenario trading.

At long and medium term I work with the biggest scales (the first screen, you can see that the price was going downwards and stopped at the level). The only thing I can say is that the channel should be perceived as a candle and you will be happy. The timeframes are drawn by the market itself, there is no such an event like in the terminal. The only significant event in the market is an extremum.

I will not go into detail, everything has been explained since 2007 (may be 2008, I do not remember exactly). If you have any questions, ask. Posted all because I promised Ivan, there are no other reasons. For those who aren't interested, don't bother.

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!!!

you're a worthy substitute for him!!!

Yury Reshetov:
Whoa! That's a whole other conversation. You should have drawn it right away. Now everything is clear in the markets. Better to see once than hear a hundred times.
credit for the comments!!!

iIDLERr:
(I've been riding it for a while, haven't I? )
I only saw it from afar when it was in the MIC, and during the launch from about 30km, I was in BR at the time. It was cold and the wind was strong. There was no place for girls there, it was a small town, and I was already married and had a son. On the other hand, I saw my own 77 (that was a side-mounted car, made at Yuzhmash) at arm's length. It was used for laser testing back then. Now the pindos are trying to make the same thing, but they can't make it. They are thirty years late.

Why anyone doesn't like the Audi forecasts, I don't understand....

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page1100#comment_1974989

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение). - Страница 1100 - Категория: общее обсуждение

vng_nemo:
I said it would bounce back. Sometimes it bounces, then comes back. No one's ever stopped moose. But look at the ratio. Don't like it here, go to an older scale, the ratio is better there, but the stop is bigger.
You're a moron!!! And the laughing panorama rests.

iIDLERr:

would you like to watch a luneshow?

Lesorub:
don't you want to see the luneshow?
Fic. gold closed, that's a yes.

iIDLERr:
fuck it. gold's closed, though.

piss off the shop...

and the pound is coming, if anything...

here's more on Jamison:

not sorry...

Reason: