FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1671

Yury Reshetov:

What's not to understand, it's all in the picture:

1. Either it bounces
  2. Or it's going to bounce.

Strike out what you don't need, fill in what you do.

Well, yes, that's how it is. For those who have trouble understanding. I've written before - I'm looking at volumes on RTS, options and clusters. Can you put it together?

Server Muradasilov:
What disappointment are you talking about, Alexey?
I asked for a VIP-demo to be opened - they refused...

iIDLERr:
I asked for a VIP-demo to open a forum - they refused...

All right, Aliosha, he's got a "forked" style.

I don't get you either.)

I get it now :) . I do not keep a real account for years. I periodically use real accounts in the signal service, again for my own purposes. I will invite all interested people at the next light. And as you say, I don't care if you put out any picture, they'll take it as a demo. I think everyone sitting here 24 hours a day at the forum, people who earn money (except for pensioners).Otherwise, how do people live if they stay here not just for 24 hours a day, for years.

vng_nemo:

Are you in a hurry to live and to feel?

If you're wondering what the sticks, squares and lines are, go to the original source. Everything is explained there, there is nothing unnecessary as in zup. All unnecessary things may be disabled in the settings of the indicator. If you've noticed, it's only a zigzag, but it has parameters. It also has elements of Gann theory, but with much deeper elaboration. The main emphasis is on scale surfing.

For my education I don't like obscurantism. that's why I don't use Gann Eliot Fibonacci - I don't see the relation to reality. i follow volume on payroll. i am skeptical about options - small percentage of market. but at least they have some rational seeds. and on weekends - patterns on higher prices (D and above). it is enough to meet the aging.)

iIDLERr:

I'm sceptical about options - a small % of the market. but they do have a rational basis. and on weekends - patterns on higher prices (D and above). it's enough to meet the old age).

Well, quite a pragmatic and understandable position.

I'm willing to bet on Gunn and Elliott. Fibo - to hell with it.

From Elliott, I perceive only the trend definition. I cannot formulate it in any other way. Hence some conclusions concerning breakthrough of extrema.

From Gann, I use the price movement speed to its full extent. It is a very informative parameter in terms of increasing/decreasing (acceleration), more/smaller (relative to the previous one). Therefore, do not use the rest.

There is only one pattern for me - a channel. Any market behavior is described by the I-C-I structure (impulse-correction-impulse). The channel is built on it. It cannot be any other way from the word NEVER.

I read (including recent forecasts on audi) and I get convinced that no one still knows the future. I have learned the stock market science, I will not teach it, because I do not believe in their (I am not talking about others) stable success with so much information, rules and variables.

Remember the fairy tale:

The owl put her ear to Pinocchio's chest.
- The patient is more likely dead than alive," she whispered and turned her head back a hundred and eighty degrees.
The toad squeezed Pinocchio's wet paw for a long time. It pondered, looking with bulging eyes in all directions at once. She slapped her big mouth:
- The patient is more likely alive than dead...
The Mantis folk healer began to touch Pinocchio with hands dry as grasses.
- One of two things," he murmured, "either the patient is alive or he is dead. If he is alive, he stays alive, or he does not stay alive. If he is dead, he can be revived or he cannot be revived.
- Quackery," said the owl, flapping her soft wings and flying off into the dark attic.The toad's warts bulged with anger.-What a disgusting ignorance! - it squealed and, belly flopping, leapt into the damp cellar. Healer Mantis pretended to be a dried out knot, just in case, and dashed out the window.

Ring any bells?

That's not the way the conversation is going. It is not possible to know all knowledge and it is impossible to put one's own foundation on everyone. Different knowledge and skills must be combined for a common goal, for example, to make the most accurate forecasts.

iIDLERr:

I'm not fond of obscurantism because of my education. that's why I don't use Gann Eliot Fibonacci - I don't see the connection to reality. I follow volume on payroll. I am skeptical about options - a small % of the market. but at least they have a rational basis. and on weekends - patterns on higher prices (D and above). it is enough to meet an old age)

if it is no mystery - what is your education?

vng_nemo:
And if it's not a mystery, what is your education?
LSU physics department, majoring in interferometry. 80-е.

vng_nemo:

I'm willing to bet on Gunn and Elliott. Fibo is a cakewalk.

Mm-hmm. It's going to be a hell of a fight. Klitschko's a chicken.

Vadens:

I read (including the recent forecasts for audio) and I am convinced that no one still knows the future. I will not learn the science of stock-exchange, because I do not believe in my (I am not talking about others) stable success with so much information, rules and variables.

You don't need to know the future to trade successfully. You have to trade with probability.

An analogy about stock market science.

Imagine an aborigine entering a toilet for the first time. Do you think he can use the toilet? And if he can, for what purpose?

Reason: