FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1663

stranger:

Let's take yesterday morning. VNG started a normal thread, Mighty popped up immediately, Ilya there quietly pooh-poohed it, a couple of other people reacted normally, i.e., interested, two people.

Any questions? If you don't say anything, you know everything.

If you know, sit in silence or walk around the village with sticks.

Ilya and Spekul post on the subject. The methods are their own business. Mighty and Basai-Jin try to beg for something, but they don't know exactly what they need.

stranger:
So I'd like to see or hear more from you, apart from your idiotic blathering about the price chart.
Old man, I'm smaller than you in the garden. Why didn't you support the ginger theme? There's more honey there than in the astral.

iIDLERr:
Ilya and Spekul post on the topic of the branch. Mighty and Basai-jin are trying to beg for something, but they don't know exactly what they want.
What's the topic of the thread? If he said £53 the night before last and £50 yesterday morning, what did he mean and what is the theme?

stranger:
I would like to see or hear something else from you, apart from your mindless blabbering about the price chart.

No sooner had the charterer said an approving word than he was slapped in the kettle

And then wondered why it wasn't about that again.

stranger:
I wish I could see or hear more from you besides your mindless blathering about the price chart.

So the grunt work about futures is much more disgusting.

You ask the futuresmen how they determine the price level for their trades. I'm sure they don't do it off the top of their heads. And you only have the intelligence to blindly follow the "crowd".

So the best thing would be for you to keep your mouth shut.

Fuck both of them.

stranger:
What's the topic of the thread? If he said the night before last - the pound at 53 and yesterday morning at 50, what did he mean and what is the theme here?

it's only your traffic light price in a minute from junction to sixth...

if you don't know what you're talking about, then don't bark (or read the literature on the link...)

stranger:
Fuck both of them.
So you're already sitting on it.

stranger:

The fools are selling Audi because they were not smart enough to buy at 70 at least.....

They say they are "intraday" but one problem, no money.....

who cares...

Give me some positions, smart guys. if Old likes options, he'll eat them up. you'll give me something other than bullshit.
Reason: