FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1665

kk

The intermediate channels are skipped

Ours is chasing theirs...

vng_nemo:

VNG, no hard feelings, okay? That's the atmosphere here. This thread could be called a forum toilet - all sorts of crap is written here.... But there's a twist to it! That's probably why it doesn't let go - if you're in it for good Just take everything that's written here as a big joke!!! ;)

Z.U. If you've cooled down - can we continue this discussion? If I'm a moron to you - just say so - no offence I've been seeing people for what they are - they are, after all, human beings and that says it all!

ool

This screenshot shows the current range of price movement. Downward momentum can be seen clearly and unambiguously. The nearest resistance level is 1.097. So far, the trend has not changed. On the screenshot you can see where the signal to "prepare" for the long term before going down.

I'M GOING TO CLOSE A LOSING POSITION HERE

AND THAT'S WHAT I GOT.

Speculator:

AND THAT'S WHAT I GOT.

You're growing beautifully, the envy of everybody. )

iIDLERr:
Do you have any desire to play Rublik?
Greetings, not interested in Rublik, not even considered for trading ever

vng_nemo:

This screenshot shows the current range of price movement. The downward momentum can be seen clearly and unambiguously. The nearest resistance level is 1.097. So far, the trend has not changed. On the screenshot, you can see the signal to "get ready" for the long term before the downward march.

The downward march will be long, as the long term

Speculator:

AND THAT'S WHAT I GOT.

Why close it, it's going to go back down anyway

Server Muradasilov:
Greetings, I am not interested in the ruble, I have never even considered it for trading.
It's not even patriotic to play against the rouble. )
Reason: