FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1664

iIDLERr:
let's have the positions, smart guys. old man likes options, he eats them. you guys should throw something other than crap...

above Euroen 2 at 115, no good???

230 p. profit, I think it's good...

Zarik sat down

stranger:

Let's take yesterday morning. VNG started a normal thread, Mighty popped up straight away, Ilya there quietly pooh-poohed it, a couple of other people reacted normally, i.e., interested, two people.

Any questions? If you don't say anything, you know everything.

If you know, sit in silence or walk around the village with sticks.

Grandpa, everyone has long understood that you're senile and senile! Stop proving it to everyone! If you can't keep track of communication and your memory is 2 minutes at the most, there's nothing you can do about it!

I explain for those who do not understand or do not know what's going on here and what happened. I started a normal conversation two days ago - about the connection between the Swap and the Euro chart. It all continued the day before yesterday with a question - what was going on with the Euro, when it was selling in large volumes and at the same time it was going up! VNG started to explain everything in a form of questions, the answer to which did not satisfy him, and instead of explaining his point of view, he slowly moved to insults. Apparently the general atmosphere of the thread had an impact. Well, God help you all! I personally do not give a shit - if you do not want to discuss normal things, just talk rubbish! Good luck!

iIDLERr:
Ilya and Spekul post on the topic of the branch. Mighty and Basai-jin are trying to beg for something, but they don't know exactly what they want.
so this is what "interesting things" discussion is really called? should be written down

mmmoguschiy-new:
that's what "interesting things" discussion is actually called? I should write it down.
posture, you lisping lisp.

iIDLERr:
you're the pose, you lazybones.
you're the leshchenozer. you're the leshchenozer. you're the leshchenozer.

I wanted the best, but it turned out the same as always.

As I promised Ivan, I am posting the indicator and tapping into the theory.

If you're interested, find the "private forums" thread on the onyx-trade forum, there's a"geometric working methods" thread with all the threads where Vadimchi's channels and Vadimchi's swings are presented and analyzed.

You can also use fxtde, where the author will answer all your questions. But I advise to study the branch beforehand, questions will disappear by themselves. There is a branch on the Alpari forum in 2011, which I led. It's called "structurization of chaos".

In brief, you apply the indicator to extrema and it automatically draws the channel and levels. You work with levels. The channel is considered valid when its right border - the filter line (LF) is broken through. After breaking through the channel, you can work.

It looks like this

gh

mmmoguschiy-new:
you're the lesbian. you're the poses.
So what pose are you in? ....

Server Muradasilov:
Zarik sat down.
Would you like to play Rublik?

io

Laying out the top-down movement

Reason: