FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 830

Server Muradasilov:
It happens - that's the theory :) The most important thing in their quest (theories) on their own do not go round, the ring, the disk
All right, the disk do not go to the price at the levels. (Now expanded began to test)

new-rena:

right?

it didn't open, it's a dead end topic in general.

file87:

An American Economic Riddle for Year 1.

Borrowed $100 from a friend and spent it all.

Borrowed $50 from a second friend and spent $30 of it on apples.)

I gave $20 to my first friend.

So I owe $130 and $30 in apples = $160.

I owe $80 to the first friend and $50 to the second. That's 130. Spend all 130, what's the problem? You'll still pay back what you borrowed. If you spend 130, you owe 130, so you spend 260.....

From your point of view it is possible to give 160? )))

Anatoli Kazharski:

Maybe they are only round on one side. )))

Now the whole market can be closed in a cylinder (a simple disk is too easy), and if we add three or four-dimensional space inside, it will be possible to place brokers, traders, platforms, etc. . Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I forgot about the doll, not enough black matter (hole) - where to screw it? :)

Greetings

Ishim:
didn't open, it's a dead end topic in general.
is there an mp4 player?

Server Muradasilov:

Now the whole market can be closed in a cylinder (just a disk, too easy), or I can addthree or four-dimensional space inside, where brokers, traders, platforms, etc. can be placed. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I forgot about the doll, not enough black matter (hole) - where to screw it? :)

Greetings

I had to cross the(x) numbers with the colour and a long time to get the sound to start spinning and shifting.

new-rena:
do you have an mp4 player?
not just the windows - I've uninstalled everything on my c-drive, and it's overloaded.

new-rena:

right?

Vo, looks like a dark matter sucking up traders' dough :)

Server Muradasilov:
Wow, looks like a dark matter sucking up traders' dough :)
Too bad Ishim can't watch. )

Ishim:
I had to cross(x) numbers with colours and a long time to match the sound to make the disc rotate and shift.

???

More details please, the topic of introducing sound in TS.... is very interesting

Reason: