FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1662

there's Uncle Yusufhoja saying the market has become competitive and you're down... down...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page272#comment_2084624
Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Цопт - оптимальная цена, позволяющая получить максимальную прибыль;. - Страница 272 - Категория: общее обсуждение

forex strategy - traffic light...

mmmoguschiy-new:
Fibonacci is not bullshit!

And my chart is not a harrier!

And a profile in two days won't overlap a profile and interests in half a year!

Oh, and by the way - what's up with the sticks? Are they really broken?

And you're hooked on pitchforks and pitchforks. All the money cried

The fools are selling Audi because they were not smart enough to buy at 70 at least.....

They say they are 'intraday' but one problem, no money.....

I have an appeal for all participants - stop shitting. Like women in a bazaar. Does negativity add to your life? If you don't like the post, just walk away, don't react. Then the interest groups will be formed. As for the brokers, they have not got a clear picture of what is going on in this situation.

I have never seen anything better than strict moderation on forums.

vng_nemo:

I have an appeal for all participants - stop shitting. Like women in a bazaar. Does negativity add to your life? If you don't like the post, just walk away, don't react. Then the interest groups will be formed. As for the brokers, they have not got a clear picture of what is going on in this situation.

I have never seen anything better than strict moderation on forums.

"The gray-haired patlate gets a haircut and everything falls into place)).

vng_nemo:

I have an appeal for all participants - stop shitting. Like women in a bazaar. Does negativity add to your life? If you don't like the post, just walk away, don't react. Then the interest groups will be formed. As for the brokers, they have not got a clear picture of what is going on in trading, because they do not know what to do and what to expect.

As long as I have searched the forums, I have not seen anything better than strict moderation.

I have another suggestion.

If you do not know what to do, you may start a new thread and discuss it thoroughly.

charter:
"Cut and shave" the gray-haired man and everything will fall into place.))

Let's take yesterday morning. VNG started a normal thread, Mighty popped up immediately, Ilya there quietly pooh-poohed it, a couple of other people reacted normally, i.e., interested, two people.

Any questions? If you don't say anything, you know everything.

If you know, sit in silence or walk around the village with sticks.

stranger:

Let's take yesterday morning. VNG started a normal thread, Mighty popped up immediately, Ilya there quietly pooh-poohed it, a couple of other people reacted normally, i.e., interested, two people.

Any questions? If you don't say anything, you know everything.

If you know, sit in silence or walk around the village with sticks.

Do not take it personally and everything will be OK. )

And people will stop laughing at your antics. Match your avatar. ))

charter:

Don't take it personally and you'll be OK. )

And people will stop "laughing" at your antics. Match your avatar. ))

So what else would you like to see or hear from you apart from your mindless blathering about the price chart.
Reason: