Terminal speed - page 4

Alexey Oreshkin:
I deleted the robot in all the terminals. I have deleted the robot from all terminals. Everything works in those places where there are no orders, and everything is hardly moving when there are a lot of them. If I keep in mind that my server computer is much stronger than my home one, but I have got video and have not got it, probably the problem is in the video system anyway. Although I really don't understand why.
First 5 terminals start and work without problems both with and without robot. I tried it with robot, but tenth terminal takes about 10 minutes to load. I tried it without it. I have tried many open orders and it is working slower in any case.
I have decided to use my home computer to start 10 terminals. I got it all without any problems, fast and efficient.

p.s. I am currently working on my question with technical support and switching to another plan with video. MT was once again a surprise, especially since I don't use any indicators or visuals.

It's not about the video here.

How many orders in total in the history, how many open, how many charts, how many objects on the charts, how many symbols in the marketwatch? Please attach the zipped log of the problem terminal. Have you looked through it at all?

What does the robot do? How does it handle orders? Does it scan them to the full depth and there are tens of thousands of them?

Alexey Oreshkin:
I don't dare to install the driver myself - if something goes wrong then I'm not really good with hardware and then I don't know what to do.

Yes, there's a chance that the windscreen won't start...

Let's do this:

- On the remote server run gpedit.msc group policy editor (you can do it from Start, select Windows Power Shell and type gpedit.msc in the opened window)

- Go to "Computer Configuration \ Administrative Templates \ Windows Components \ Remote Desktop Services \ Remote Desktop Session Host \ Remote Session Environment".

Set "Configure compression for RemoteFX data" to "On" and select "Do not use an RDP compression algorithm".

- Reboot the server and connect to it again.

Renat Fatkhullin:

It's not about the video here.

How many orders in total in the history, how many open, how many charts, how many objects on the charts, how many symbols in the marketwatch? Please attach the zipped log of the problem terminal. Have you looked through it at all?

What does the robot do? How does it handle orders? Does it scan them to the full depth and there are tens of thousands of them?

The robot does not scan the history at all, although I have it mostly open only for today. The chart is open everywhere and always only 1 - eurobucks. On each terminal no more than 60 orders are open (I personally have never seen more, and this is a one-time observable maximum. Basically orders around 20) In the market overview all symbols are always displayed. On average it is around 50. Brokers that have many CFD contracts have up to 130 symbols (I have not seen more), but these brokers are rare.
I don't have any object on the charts - I've placed a screenshot above. It's all blank there at all for me. I'll try to sort it out with the log and post it here.

Igor Konyashin:

Yes, there's a chance that the windup won't start...

Let's do this:

- On the remote server run the Group Policy Editor gpedit.msc (you can use Start, select Windows Power Shell there and type gpedit.msc in the opened window ()

- Go to "Computer Configuration \ Administrative Templates \ Windows Components \ Remote Desktop Services \ Remote Desktop Session Host \ Remote Session Environment".

Set "Configure compression for RemoteFX data" to "On" and select "Do not use an RDP compression algorithm".

- restart the server and connect to it again.

Done. Didn't notice much difference.

Alexey Oreshkin:
The robot does not scan the history at all, although I have it mostly open only for today. The chart everywhere and always only 1 is open - the eurobucks. On each terminal no more than 60 orders are open (I personally have never seen more, and this is a one-off observed maximum. Basically orders around 20) In the market overview all symbols are always displayed. On average it is around 50. Brokers that have many CFD contracts have up to 130 symbols (I have not seen more), but these brokers are rare.
I don't see any object on the charts - I've placed a screenshot above. It's all blank there at all for me. I'm going to try to figure it out with the log, too, and I'll post it here.

A screenshot is not enough, see the list of items via Ctrl+B, please.

And the logs are the most important thing. Also, how many orders in total in the history. I need a number, not relative estimates.

Renat Fatkhullin:

A screenshot is not enough, see the list of objects via Ctrl+B, please.

And the logs are the most important thing. Also, how many orders in total in the history. Need a number, not relative estimates.

All accounts opened less than a week ago. I specifically rented a separate server for one robot. For the same reason all, including basic, indicators, Expert Advisors and scripts have been removed from the terminal. There is no more than a hundred trades on accounts. And only two of 11 accounts have such trades, the other 9 accounts have about 10 trades only. I have the same situation with objects. I have practically none. The only objects that appear is when the robot opens and closes trades, i.e. when it sets arrows.

I tried to do it this way:
1. I have previously deleted the robot everywhere and closed all and opened 11 terminals where there is not a single transaction - everything is normal. It opens, closes, minimizes and unfolds. No problems.
2. I have closed 1 empty terminal and opened another one with many (about 20) trades. All is also working fine, only this particular terminal is hardly moving.
3. I closed 1 more empty terminal and opened another one with also about 20 trades - I waited for its opening for about 20 minutes. By the way I am attaching the log at the bottom. There is nothing in it that can help (
4. I did not feel lazy and copied all the terminals to my home PC and run - no problem at all. I have never tried anything, I just did not understand what was going on. I have got SkyForge game open in the background, Yandex music and other stuff. I'm using Core i5 and 6GB of RAM.

Renat, if it helps I can give you access to the server. I don't know, maybe I don't understand something and the problem is different.

Files:
20150715.log  3 kb

Anybody know, I can't log into my account on the terminal on the server, at home I can, but there I can't, what can I do?

Alexey Oreshkin:

3. I closed 1 more empty terminal and opened another one with also about 20 trades - I waited about 20 minutes for its opening. By the way, I am attaching the log from below. There is nothing in it that might help (

Question on logs - why application starts without normal closing?
2       08:35:29.953    Expert PTPExpert5 EURUSD,H1: removed
0       08:35:30.562    Alpari Limited MT4 build 840 stopped
0       09:09:19.518    Alpari Limited MT4 build 840 started (Alpari Limited)
0       09:09:19.518    Data Folder: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\5 E34A2125E12EA1E9D3B9E7672A5DD3B
2       09:09:27.549    Expert PTPExpert5 EURUSD,H1: loaded successfully

почему нет нормального закрытия через stopped?

0       09:22:37.664    Alpari Limited MT4 build 840 started (Alpari Limited)
0       09:22:37.664    Data Folder: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\5 E34A2125E12EA1E9D3B9E7672A5DD3B
2       09:22:46.383    Expert PTPExpert5 EURUSD,H1: loaded successfully

снова запуск без предыдущего закрытия
0       09:29:19.888    Alpari Limited MT4 build 840 started (Alpari Limited)
0       09:29:19.888    Data Folder: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\5 E34A2125E12EA1E9D3B9E7672A5DD3B
2       09:29:28.341    Expert PTPExpert5 EURUSD,H1: loaded successfully
0       09:29:31.591    '9670904': login on Alpari-ECN-Demo through ecn-demo.nl.3
0       09:29:32.107    '9670904': login datacenter on Alpari-ECN-Demo through ecn-demo.nl.3
0       09:29:32.216    '9670904': previous successful authorization performed from 5.9.12.146
2       09:39:16.317    Expert PTPExpert5 EURUSD,H1: removed
0       09:39:16.754    Alpari Limited MT4 build 840 stopped

нормально закрылся и открылся

0       09:56:04.655    Alpari Limited MT4 build 840 started (Alpari Limited)
0       09:56:04.655    Data Folder: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\5 E34A2125E12EA1E9D3B9E7672A5DD3B
2       09:56:05.128    Expert PTPExpert5 EURUSD,H1: loaded successfully
0       09:56:05.706    '9670904': login on Alpari-ECN-Demo through ecn-demo.nl.3
0       09:56:06.175    '9670904': login datacenter on Alpari-ECN-Demo through ecn-demo.nl.3
0       09:56:06.284    '9670904': previous successful authorization performed from 5.9.12.146
2       09:56:27.925    Expert PTPExpert5 EURUSD,H1: removed
0       09:56:30.316    Alpari Limited MT4 build 840 stopped

Another question - is there an antivirus on this computer?

If you are waiting for application to open for 20 minutes, it means some other process/program is slowing it down.

Renat Fatkhullin:
Question on logs - why are there application starts without normal closing?

Another question - is there an antivirus on this computer?

If you are waiting for the application window to open for 20 minutes, then some other process/program is slowing it down.

1. No normal shutdown because when the terminal doesn't respond for a long time you have to unload it via task manager.

2. no antivirus. I don't access Internet anywhere and don't care about anything else except robot.
3. Theoretically yes, but practically what is this other process? As I said above, except MT on the server is nothing else and why is there no such problems on my home computer, although it is weaker by 10 times?

Alexey Oreshkin:

dedicated server: Intel® Xeon®, E3-1270 v3 Quad-Core Haswell - 4 cores, 32 GB ECC RAM,2 x 240 GB 6 Gb/s SATA SSD Data Center Series.Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition

Alexey Oreshkin:

I have copied all the terminals on my home computer and run it without any problems. Everything works great, all terminals. I always got SkyForge, Yandex music and other stuff in the background. I got it on my Core i5 and 6GB of RAM.

Well so far I see one bottleneck in your remote server - it's the video system.

Let's risk to put the drivers (I'll need tech support for server manufacturer and motherboard model) - I can help you to install via TeamViewer, you will be connected to server and watch what I do.

But first copy/transfer the terminals to somewhere safe, so that if the server fails to start, you have an up-to-date copy of them.

Or the option to move everything to the server which techsupport advised - with a video card integrated into the processor - Intel HD 4600.

Reason: