Terminal speed - page 9

Alexey Oreshkin:

Screenshot of the drivers

You wanted to upgrade to a proper video card...

For a dig at graphics - try lowering the bit rate and screen resolution to the minimum, will there be an improvement?

Alexey Oreshkin:

No particular change in speed: 3-4 terminals running without problems and that's it. Now I've started 11 terminals and the situation is the same - everything hangs. :( I don't know what to do anymore. The sense of renting a server for 100 euros per month because of the three terminals I do not see, it is easier to sit on a VPS.

And a full screen is slow?

-Aleks-:

You wanted to upgrade to a normal video card...

For a dig at graphics - try lowering the bit rate and screen resolution to the minimum, will there be an improvement?

so it is normal, now put the drivers in and now it's ok - Intel HD Graphics 4600. Before that there was no video at all. This card is more than enough to work with. I have the same graphics card on my computer and no problems. I can work with 3-4 terminals perfectly, 5-7 with slight lags. It is impossible to work with 8 or more.

Alexey Oreshkin:
so it's normal, now put the drivers in and now it's ok - Intel HD Graphics 4600. Before that there was no video at all. This card is more than enough to work with. I have the same graphics card on my computer and no problems. I can work with 3-4 terminals perfectly, 5-7 with slight lags. It is impossible to work with 8 or more.

That's weird. Full screen doesn't help then?

Look through Resource Monitor for memory and hard disk operation...

Maybe there's more hardware without drivers?

I decided to reanimate the topic, maybe it will help someone. I've had all the education in the beginning, but I haven't been able to make much progress and improve the situation. Recently finally moved to a new server: h ttp://r u.hetzner.c om/hosting/produkte_rootserver/px91ssd - no more problems.
Conclusion is simple - rent normal servers at normal companies and you will be happy)
Hetzner Online GmbH: Выделенный сервер PX91-SSD
Hetzner Online GmbH: Выделенный сервер PX91-SSD
  • ru.hetzner.com
Тем из вас, кому чрезвычайно важна высокая скорость доступа к данным, хорошо послужит выделенный сервер версии PX91-SSD. В добавок к высокопроизводительному процессору Intel® Xeon® E5-1650 v3 Hexa-core Haswell и 64 ГБ DDR4 ECC оперативной памяти, этот сервер укомплектован двумя SSD дисками 240 ГБ 6 Гбит/с Datacenter Edition. Включено Полный...
Reason: