Terminal speed - page 7

-Aleks-:
Alexey Oreshkin, have you tried recording a video of the terminal on a remote machine?

video with sound

Alexey Oreshkin:

video with sound

Can you please tell me what operating system you have at home?
Since I got the lags on vin 8.1 a month ago.

It's fine on 7.

Alexey Oreshkin:
At the moment I have returned the standard settings in all terminals for the number of bars in the window and in the history. This depth is not important for the current strategy. But it hasn't helped me yet either. After the end of the next month I'll try to change the server company. There are about 6 terminals running now and it is more or less OK, but again those terminals with many open orders start to slow down.

Does the presence of a running EA affect it in any way?

I.e. you start an "empty terminal" and it "doesn't slow down", judging from the video. Then you connect to an account with "many orders" and observe.

Try doing as it says here, i.e. giving higher priority to applications rather than services.

And reboot the server.

This is the first one.

Alexey Oreshkin:

video with audio

Did I understand correctly that the video file was recorded on my computer? You should be writing on a remote computer....

Second.

Install the graphical components for Win2012 Server R2:

- Start Server Manager ("My Computer" -> (right mouse button) -> "Manage" )

- In the Monitoring panel select "Add Roles and Components". Go to "Components" and check the boxes as in this picture (highlighted):

(based on >>>this tutorial<<<)

MASTERXAYS:

Can you please tell me what operating system you have at home?
Because I got the brakes on vin 8.1 a month ago.

I am fine on 7.

I use vin7 at home and it has no problems at all.
Anton:

Does having an Expert Advisor running have any effect?

In other words, you start "empty terminal" and it "does not slow down", judging by the video. Then you connect to an account with "many orders" and watch it.

The Expert Advisor is simple, there are no complex calculations and it does not affect the speed. The Expert Advisor has a simple logic - it evaluates the entire market on every tick. The depth of estimation for each symbol is 20 candlesticks only.

It does not slow down any terminal without orders. The presence of a working EA does not affect it in any way. I have even made such a variant when I unloaded the robot on all terminals and closed the eubox window, i.e. there were only open orders and the result was the same, where there were a lot of orders it would not move at all.

Alexey Oreshkin:
I have win7 at home and it has no problems at all.

The Expert Advisor is simple, there are no complex calculations and it does not affect the speed. The Expert Advisor has a simple logic - it evaluates the entire market on every tick. The depth of estimation for each symbol is 20 candles only.

It does not slow down any terminal without orders. The presence of a working Expert Advisor does not affect it in any way. The Expert Advisor is simple, there are no complicated calculations and it does not affect the speed so much.

I think it's better to try. This is very quick and easy. You start an "empty terminal" without connection to anything. Then you connect to an account with "many orders".

Alexey Oreshkin:
I have Windows 7 at home and it has no problems at all.

The Expert Advisor is simple, there are no complex calculations and it does not affect the speed. The Expert Advisor has a simple logic - it evaluates the entire market on every tick. The depth of estimation for each symbol is 20 candles only.

It does not slow down any terminal without orders. The presence of a working Expert Advisor does not affect it in any way. The Expert Advisor is simple, there are no complicated calculations and it does not affect the speed so much.

If I close the order panel or make a full screen (F11), it still slows down?

-Aleks-:
Did I understand correctly that the video file was recorded on my computer? Writing on a remote computer....
yes, the video was recorded on my computer.
Reason: