Is there an administration on this site? - page 6

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
I do not buy or sell Expert Advisors, so why should I bite it?

It would have been just me. I'd get over it somehow. The whole market is gnawing.

And you're not the last person on this resource, so I'm worried ... if your "theses" - losses, and everyone! That's just the way it is. Sorry.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
If you go back to page 1 of the discussion, you'll notice right away -- the conversation is around MARKET rule 7.6 -- you know "M A R K E T A" -- and if it's not MARKET and not rule 7.6 of MARKET rule -- that's a whole other topic -- you know?

You have all the rules and articles of the Criminal Code... No offense, but you don't have to be like that. It's just like the army regulations.

We're talking about a dude who screwed up. Okay, we'll discuss it. We'll pass judgment.

Why do you have to sign the whole Market here?

Vladimir Gribachev:

Why is it all about Market? Let's talk about Freelance then and forex in general, shall we? Huh?

Freelancing doesn't work. It's where you get what you want for money. And you agree that you got exactly what you wanted.

And 99% of it is just about forex.

Фьючерсные объемы для МТ:

Freelancing doesn't work. They do what they want for money. And you're the one who agrees that you got exactly what you wanted.

Why not? It's totally cool. We can even say that it works, let's discuss the rules of participation/evidence and let's go. Freelance payment.

Ouch. You're getting me into trouble again. I'll pay you back $10 for the small talk.

Vladimir Gribachev:
Why is that. It'll work. We can even go as far as 100 percent, just discuss the rules of participation/evidence and off we go. Payment through freelancing.
I like such posts )) which refute themselves )) immediately )))

Фьючерсные объемы для МТ:
That's what I like to see in posts like this one )) which refute themselves right away )))

Although I didn't mean what you thought (I guess), the customer/buyer gets what they want in both Freelance and Market, it's just that it can be interpreted differently.

That's exactly what I meant, not something else you thought.

In Freelance, it's a ToR, an owl or turkey demo. Although the ToR is negotiated and not *reasonable* to change. * - but again, by agreement.

In the Market it is testing of the owl or the indicator in the strategy tester + PL with the author. If we compare it with Freelance, there are more possibilities. For example, to test the TS and if it is not satisfied, then look for another one. And by *agreement you can make the necessary changes in owls or indukes. The *agreement as exactly through the same Freelance.

In any case, everyone has a language and also everyone has the right to use it. Nobody forbids it. Ask and you will get an answer to your question.

If we are talking about Market, contact the seller, ask for the information you need, or rent this product.

You can find all the information about testing and other things in the personal section or in the seller's profile.

This post does not force anyone to anything, much less give any advice. This is just a response to the "talking points".

Vladimir Gribachev:

If you compare it with Freelance, there are more opportunities. For example, to test the TS, and if it does not suit you, then look for another one - there is no obligation as in Freelance.

The impression is that you don't understand what Freelance is - otherwise what is the "commitment in Freelance" you're complaining about.

In Freelance, a customer comes in with their terms of reference -- a developer executes the order based on the customer's terms of reference -- the customer checks and accepts their order.

Do you call it "binding" when the customer is forced to accept and pay for the work done on his own initiative?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

You don't seem to know what Freelance is -- otherwise what kind of "commitment in Freelance" are you complaining about.

In Freelance, the customer comes in with their terms of reference -- the developer executes the order based on the customer's terms of reference -- the customer checks and accepts their order.

Do you call it "binding" when the customer is forced to accept and pay for the work done according to his initiative?

No, of course not. I'm not suggesting that we stand down or change anything. Everything is as it should be.

If you move away from the discussion (just a couple of sentences), and show this correspondence to a stranger, his reaction will be either bewilderment (if no one has not hammered in his head before) or his own opinion. His own opinion will consist of society - how many satisfied people he will not be. I mean, again, do not bend the crowd to a certain way of thinking. That the software on the Market is "bullshit" if it has no real monitoring of the trading account. Sorry, but that's either Bullshit or a "crown on your head".

Correct me if I'm wrong.

In Freelance, a customer comes in with his TOR -- the developer executes the order based on the customer's TOR -- the customer checks and accepts his order.

In Market the buyer tests the program and if he is satisfied, he buys or rents it. ++ ?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

You don't seem to know what Freelancing is -- otherwise what "mandatory freelancing" are you complaining about.

Likewise about Market.

Vladimir Gribachev:

That the software on the Market is "bullshit" if it has no real monitoring of the trading account. Sorry, but that's either bullshit or a "crown on your head".

I didn't immediately understand why you're so adamantly against monitoring EAs on a real account.

Two points (taking one of the active sellers as an example):

1) I looked at the advertising of his much-talked-about Expert Advisor - it shows exactly one year of test results - $19,5571,826.77 (1 mln. % per year) - this is what is bullshit

2) the same seller presented one signal -- with such a super-advisor -- his signal for a week of trading showed a modest -0,31% -- that's close to real trading

This is what "selling" an EA is all about

Reason: