What is this programming for?

I decided to create a post for people who want to learn... I'm not discouraging anyone, I'm not urging anyone not to learn, I'm just expressing my point of view... That's not able to write, I was not able at all, and it seemed to me that I'll learn and all, and that's the end of the market, yachts, islands, etc. .... I spent a month to read articles on "programming for dummies" (much better than textbook, though, IMHO), then a textbook, then everything that I could... Killed my brain dead and what. Well, I learned how to draw squares and rectangles, I learned how to write the zazd... ...and averages, I learned how to write advisors... what I didn't learn, what I didn't learn... NO POINT =(((... Seriously... Everything I write turns out to be already on the Web and did not have to worry, everything I do not do-uh-huh... Look, a month later, the same algorithm was already in place, but a year earlier than yours...

I came to the following conclusions:

1. All of your thoughts are already available on the Net, and they have already been encoded by someone else and shared, and a few years before you have thought about it, you just need to look for it better. But of course, you will never believe it - you area prodigy...

2. If you're not Godzila or Roche, who is a programmer by vocation, and you don't care who DLL are and how Fourier differs from non-Fourier and why they are needed, you better not know, anyway same Roche or Godzila will explain it, if it will be necessary.

3. When your most unique ultra-megasuper pipshead appears, built on multinikalnym code ( as otherwise - you're a genius!!!), and he draws you in an hour yacht, two-island, three-continent, in four Bafet personal driver, you take the money you bring them to the real ... and watch the first hundred disappear, then the second, then the third... DO NOT BELIEVE THE TALES OF A MILLION BILLION IN TWO DAYS.

4. It's easier to pay 10-20 quid to be coded by a normal programmer, than to force your brain for three months, wasting time which you can afford (for example, extra work) to earn money to write 100-150 advisors and indicators ...

5. It's much easier, if you have learned how to program and decided that now you are going to break the neck of the universe, that you are the supreme Bodhisattva of the market and everyone is ... knockout - I think you're talking out of your ass =(((.

Actually you don't have to program, you don't even have to understand what a cycle means, surf the net and you'll find what you need...

If you're not a programmer by vocation, do not force your brain, better pay - let them write, it will be less hassle for you.

If you decide that you're going to be cooler than Godzila or Rosh-amitriptyline will help you.

The process, the unique feeling of finding, creating, not taking someone else's, the ecstasy of new knowledge. I hope you have heard the catchphrase - it is the process that counts, not the winning. And all new is well forgotten old.

In my purely personal opinion, if a person does not use his head (brain) all his life, it will eventually atrophy as an unnecessary organ.

You've asked some very good questions!)

What do you think about it? I mean, in general.

Well, let's say you paid for the idea and the programme and earned an island with a castle, a plane, a yacht and a submarine. And even an army of tough-guy guards... Well, let's assume for a second that it all worked out.

Now there's no programming, no thinking, no worrying about anything. It's all there. Everything you wish for. There's nothing left to wish for. It's all there.

What will you do with it all?)

The key point in your post is that it is your IMHO, although it is more of a cry from the heart. My IMHO consists of the following example. Tell me, after a month have you driven a car well? The market is something more ambiguous than a ton and a half of metal. In addition, programming is a tool(!), and the key to your success lies in the creative process, the flight of ideas, the idea. For example, I've been studying mql4 for more than a month, but I'm still studying it. I still feel that I do not know enough. You do not have to put obstacles for yourself. The market is a fertile field. And if you are reinventing the bicycle, it means you have the potential to create a motorbike.

zero писал (а) >>

I decided to create a post for people who want to learn...

Learn how to create useful programs, automation is needed in different industries. Or find yourself in another business with less risk.

Objections:

1. There are ideas that are not publicly available.

2. they can also be programmed, but not for 10-20 GEL.

3. Before you find a worthwhile idea, you still have to spend several years or quite a lot of money. Even of the ideas implemented by high-end coders (for decent money, of course), less than 1% are worth something. The reason is simple: grail creators are wrong 99.9% of the time about the graality of an idea, and only with some experience and abandonment of illusions do they start to understand something.

4. Being able to code and understanding what you can code is in a way freedom: you don't have to spend a lot of time looking for it, money to order/buy it or a lot of self-respect to fork out for something. You just take it and implement it yourself.

5. The process of writing the program is completely under your control - unlike what you get from the outside. You, as the coder, know better what you have to change in it in order to change the EA parameters. And in someone else's code, you know, it's much harder to make sense of it.

Geh! there's a topic like this on the homemade - homemade website...wow!
Now they're going to mash up about creativity))))

1. If you do not shush and trading is your profession, it's easier to buy EAs and terminals from well-known firms.
As for MT, it is free software, and even good MT programs are difficult to sell((( That's the way it is))))
Try EAs around 700-3000 USD to start with. - Realisation and no smiling faces.
2. In a free stack of straw of varying degrees of freshness, it's hard to find something that really works.
Or, still finding something = that one needs, one just needs another tweak.
Slogan: with homemade - by homemade!

Prival писал (а) >>

The process, the unique feeling of finding, creating, not taking someone else's, the ecstasy of new knowledge. I hope you have heard the catchphrase - it is the process that counts, not the winning. And all new is well forgotten old.

My strictly personal opinion if a man all his life has not exerted his head (brain) it will atrophy over time as an unnecessary organ.

It is a known fact that if a man does not use his head then neurons die off at the rate of one thousand units per hour, and then at 70 years of age 50% of neurons remain.
The process begins at the age of 27, but if the head is still working, there is no dying off and the brain does not age at all.

Stupidly pragmatic:

Without a self-education in programming, you won't write a sensible ToR, only a waste of money.

So, there is nothing to be sorry about, and the tragedy is far-fetched. If you don't do it yourself, you can make a sensible order.

On the gates of Buchenwald (I think) it was written -

"TO EACH HIS OWN."

Learning is light, either you learn something new and move up in life or you do nothing and gradually go down, it is impossible to stand in one place.

In my opinion, nowadays if a person has decided to devote himself to trading, he should either be able to convert his ideas into a program code, at least at the level of "for testing" or just sit and hand-test a strategy on history. You may ask: "How much time do you spend on trading, and how long do you spend?

And in answer to your question:

You need programming, at least to check the results of public strategies or your own thoughts, not to test your own and other people's ideas on your real account. And to learn on your own or not is a matter of your wallet.
Reason: