[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 342

OnGoing:
I still do not understand how for 21 trades 200 quid can be earned with 0.01 lot) Al lot multiplier set tremendous?

No - everything is standard - I'll send you the input parameters of the variables.

That's it. Dropped the equity into the balance. I got this:

That's enough for today. You can have a cup of coffee and cocoa and go to sleep.

Bye, everybody. :)

OnGoing:
Still do not understand how 21 trades for 200 quid can be earned with 0.01 lot) Al lot multiplier set tremendous?

start - just now - here are the settings for eurofrank

then (below) also for RSI levels 30 and 70 + 2 different magics and that's it...

joo:

That's it. Dropped the equity into the balance. I got this:

That's enough for today. You can have a cup of coffee and cocoa and go to sleep.

Bye, everybody. :)

Good night.

OnGoing:
Still, I do not understand how you can earn 200 quid per 21 trades with 0.01 lot) Al lot multiplier was set too high?

Set file - in the trailer - only Eurofrank. Started a few hours ago. Everything is standard.

Files:
1_2.zip  1 kb

Roman.:

Set fal - in the trailer - Eurofrank only. Start - a few hours ago. All according to standard.

Thanks, got it. But honestly, it still doesn't fit)) Just calculate the column - 0.01 x 21 pieces (with take at 3 pips) != $ 228... Well, it does not work, even with a monkey)

OnGoing:
Thanks, I got it. But honestly, it still does not fit))) Just calculate the column - 0.01 x 21 pieces (with take at 3 pips) != $ 228 ... Well, it does not work, even with a monkey)

Fuck knows - just set it up - here's the state and vh variables...

P.S. Mosh just a GLAMMUR account number (demo... :-))... on which there is ALWAYS a rabid "+"!!! :-)

Have not checked yet - just started + added to the euro-frank now identified your SOV, but so far no transactions there, and there by the way the names of indicators are different: You - JQSniOsMA, JOO - JQSiOsMA ... Which one should I use with Owl?

Roman.:

... I haven't checked it yet - I've just started it + I've found your SOV on eurofrank, but no trades there yet, and by the way they have different indicator names: you have JQSniOsMA, JOO has JQSiOsMA... which one should I use with Owl?

Neither...JQS iOsMA.mq4" (with space). Or correct it in owl, it's just faster)

OnGoing:
Neither...JQS iOsMA.mq4" (with space). Or correct it in the board, it's just faster)

Got it. Will do.

Wall-e from Monday not aggressive) he needs movement 300 500 pips on that and earns the main one, so far not yet)

Reason: