[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 130

artikul:
Can't catch the whole bottom? ))) It's an old ailment, I had it myself once)))

yep... it's beeping, but it's going down. i'm gonna sit here for another half hour and close up. it's half past midnight, even the coffee's not refreshing ))))

emotraid:

Yep... it's beeping and going down, I'll sit for another half an hour and close it, it's already half past midnight, even coffee is not invigorating anymore ))))
I even know a clever word for this phenomenon - oversold))) It's based on a deep belief that if you throw a brick in the water, it will bounce right back )))) Bricks fall from the sky very carefully, why can't it be the other way round? )))

Cool candle in the alps))))

artikul:
I even have a clever word for this phenomenon - oversold )))) It's based on the deepest belief that if you throw a brick in the water, it will bounce right back )))) Bricks fall from the sky very carefully, why can't it be the other way round? )))

bricks are different ... it might bounce back... If order leaves in the morning, I'll open a new one, but there is still 20 quid for it )))))))

emotraid:

bricks are all kinds of things... maybe it'll bounce back... If palladium has not enough for all with palladium this year )... If i got it, i may bounce... or maybe it's just an anomaly, they're all going crazy with quid, i'll open a new one in the morning... although i still have 20 quid left there )))))))
They say there is not enough palladium for everyone this year )))) Get rich on palladium))) Emo recognise palladium? )))

artikul:
They say there won't be enough palladium for everyone this year )))) Get palladium )))) Emo admit palladium? )))

there's no room, my basement's crammed with canned goods and my soap operas, I gotta find a place for my suits... I wish I could dig a cellar there, but it's concrete, man )))))))

artikul:
I even know a clever word for this phenomenon - oversold ))) It is based on the deep belief that if you throw a brick into the water, it will bounce back))) Bricks fall from the sky very carefully, why can't it be the other way round? )))

pound 18.05 7:39 on M1 reversal, bought stop 11pp. (I will show this screen in 200 pips))).

Ishim:

pound 18.05 7:39 on M1 reversal, bought stop 11pp. (in 200 pips I will show this screen))).

kinda caught the bottom?)))

hop and blew the stop...

sad news, we're going down again and I've got a buy in on the eu... fuck))))))

Tantrik, don't rush, you'll get yours...

You have good predictions, you calculate them well, but you probably do not always believe in them))))

Reason: