[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 369

LeMaxx:

Besides, you can start your own business, don't you think? And in the factory and in the fields is also more loyal than here.
That's for sure. I'm going to do it myself.)

In the meantime, you have to anonymise :D

TEXX:

No offence, it's a total bollocks, you could have written a normal owl in the time since this thread existed,

no, it's easier to redo the sludge.....

I don't think so at all. "Ilashka is just as versatile. It makes sense to mould whatever you want to fit your requirements, the base is already there.

And to make a "normal" owl, as you say, you need to make the opening of the century, no less.

So, a bird in the hand is better. And even more so, it seems that not a bad tit turns out, frisky).

OnGoing:
That's it, it seems to be working properly now, try it out.

What do you mean by right????

nikelodeon:

What does it mean as it should????

Well, by intended logic above all else. And let's hope there are no punctures. Although, something may still come out.

So far everything is still marked "beta", so to speak).

OnGoing:

I don't think so at all. "Ilashka is just as versatile. It makes sense to mould whatever you want out of it to suit your requirements, the base is already there.

And to make a "normal" owl, as you say, you have to make the opening of the century, no less.

So, a bird in the hand is better. Besides, it's not so bad, frisky tit turns out).

I don't mind using Ilan as a base, but I'd like to get rid of all the rubbish that is not used in the trade.

Code would be much more readable and functional at once. IMHO!

I mean, there was a bug that you posted before with osma.... Because it doesn't open all poses for some reason..... I guess it's better to replace the old one with this new one?

OnGoing:

Well, by intended logic above all else. And let's hope there are no punctures. Although, something may still come out.

Still marked "beta", so to speak).

here was a moment not opened above the old bays all is normal)

nikelodeon:
I mean, there was a bug that you posted before with osma.... Because it doesn't open all poses for some reason..... I guess it's better to replace the old one with this new one?
Yeah, that's right. It's the latest version.

OK, I replaced it, but for some reason it works with a delay by bar, i.e. the osma has already crossed, but it only opens on the next bar.... I think it's not critical....
Reason: