Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 48

Good afternoon! Help, can't understand what's wrong with my platform. MT4 from Alpari stopped on 23 December 2016. Uninstalled it, uploaded it again - last entries are from October. Downloaded MT5 from this site - no chart at all: "Waiting for update".

JuliettaRu:
Good afternoon! Help, can't understand what's wrong with my platform. MT4 from Alpari stopped on 23rd Dec 2016. Uninstalled it, uploaded it again - last entries are from October. Downloaded MT5 from this site - no chart at all: "Waiting for update".
Demo account and haven't used it for a long time? Or if it is a real account, but its balance is 0 and it has not been used for a long time? Then the account itself may be already inactive. In any case, you can go to the personal account on the broker's website and find out everything there.

Oksana Berenko:
Demo account and haven't used it in a while? Or if it is real, but the balance is 0 and has not been used for a long time? Then the account itself may no longer be active. In any case, you can go to the personal account on the broker's website and find out everything there.
Thanks, but I haven't used it for about two or three weeks. I did not use it for about two or three weeks. I don't think there is a personal account even on Alpari.

Greetings.

Can you please advise how to introduce common restrictions for several different EAs (some are not editable)? For example, to open a certain number of orders or to limit trading on certain currency pairs by a certain condition.

Andrey Sokolov:

Greetings.

Can you please advise how to introduce common restrictions for several different EAs (some are not editable)? For example, to open a certain number of orders or to limit trading on certain currency pairs by a certain condition.

Not for closed EAs

Hello, I have a question I have not encountered before. If the available funds are negative, why can´t I placea pending order? case 134: error_string="not enough money"; Do I need available funds to place a pending order?

Movlat Baghiyev:
Good day.I have a question that I have not encountered.If the available funds are negative.why can't I placea pending order? case 134: error_string="not enough money"; Do I need available funds to place a pending order?
Imagine that, yes.

Vitalie Postolache:
Imagine that, yes.
There is no commission or margin for placing an order .What is the point of not allowing a pending order?

Movlat Baghiyev:
There is no commission or margin for placing an order.What is the point of not allowing a pending order?
G Because there is not enough margin when the order is triggered and there is no point in putting out such a pending order

For a pie and a cup of coffee a warning needs to be tweaked ( from new builds of mt4)) no way to get through to the author of the code ............. it's not a bad topic...

In general, who knows what needs to be changed in the code ?

Files:
Reason: