Market theory - page 118

Vizard_:
Did you use it in the 2010-11 test calculations?
No, I was just pointing out that, at the moment, the market is competitive or monopolistic. It may have the potential to be used in trading, but we will find out later, there is no time to deal with it now.

Vizard_:
Where is the simpler formula - c or y? Can you give me an intermediate formula for it (the simpler one) (window20)...
They are equally easy for me and equally unattainable for others. Let it be said, no offence intended. They are even more accurately calculated through (18) https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250
Универсальная регрессионная модель для прогнозирования рыночной цены
Универсальная регрессионная модель для прогнозирования рыночной цены
  • Yousufkhodja Sultonov
  • www.mql5.com
Рыночная цена складывается в результате устойчивого равновесия между спросом и предложением, а те, в свою очередь, зависят от множества экономических, политических и психологических факторов. Непосредственный учет всех составляющих осложнен как различием природы, так и причиной воздействия этих факторов. На основании разработанной регрессионной модели в статье сделана попытка прогнозирования рыночной цены.

Guys, do not try to understand Yusuf's ideas from the standpoint of mathematics or any particular science ... He has a comprehensive approach through the prism of his mind ... Many people do not even understand his article ... to understand the essenceof 'market theory' It is simple. Free your 'brain' and it becomes closer ...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
They are equally easy for me and equally unattainable for others. Let it be said, no offence intended. They are even more accurate through (18) https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250.
You said that this one will not redraw )))) but you brought in 18... that is will draw ? )))

azfaraon:
Guys, do not try to understand Yusuf's ideas from the standpoint of mathematics or any particular science ... He has a comprehensive approach through the prism of his mind ... Many people do not even understand his article to understand the essence of "market theory" It's simple. Get your "brain" free and it becomes closer ...

The situation as of 6 p.m. MSC. It should be clear to everyone:

Vizard_:
You said that this one won't redo it ))))) but 18... you mean he'll paint? )))
(18), in these conditions of application, will not redraw

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
(18), in these application conditions, does not redraw
So is it or similar there ? )))) I smell something wrong )))) well Yusuf )))

Vizard_:
So is it or is it like that there ? )))) I smell something wrong )))) well Yusuf )))

I told you that (18) would make it even better. Should have realised that, similar, is there. I think the final version of the indicator, not the signal one, will be exactly (18).

Meanwhile. by 20-00 MSK, the Lion and the Leopard. artfully, expand the space for the Price (Bulls), distancing the Market (Bears) and blocking them. just so that the Lion does not change his mind to send the Price far up, like last time:

We notice that, the distance between Lion and Leopard is gradually increasing, indicating that the sides are getting out of a state of meeting. Perhaps a decision has been made to raise the Price. We will see tomorrow. Will show the further behaviour of the virtual levels.

Server Muradasilov:
If the indicator displays a description of these lines, help is attached to the use . We have a masterpiece.
Of course will be attached a detailed description of all 3 virtual lines, and the 4th, this Price - we know. There will be a code of conduct for the trader, which must not be violated, despite the seeming losses or missed opportunities. They will be justified many times over when the turbulent times pass and a real trend reigns in the market, which we will never miss. We need to learn at least to get out of the flat. We have such prerequisites. All we need is iron discipline or to entrust everything to a soulless and brave advisor, whose knees are not trembling. The antidote - either do not enter the market during such periods, or enter with minimal volumes and stay afloat with a single position.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

There is no indicator yet. We are currently consulting with the participants about the best form for it. So far, I've decided on the form shown on the chart.

Question for everyone: is the indicator in its final form (see the latest charts) understandable?

It is not very clear.
It would be good to show the market type (competitive, monopolistic) and a recommendation (buy/sell).

Thank you!
Reason: