Market theory - page 134

Sorry ...We have seen the whole zoo ...But unfortunately there is no explanation in terms of formulas, say Open is added to Close and we say High ...All are tales, fairy tales, hints ...Like lessons for the good guys))) There's no formula here at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/43014, though it's for Excel and there's nothing but words at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256.
Неравенство Коши
Неравенство Коши
  • www.mql5.com
Поэтому, пришла мысль попробовать выявлять ее роль и на рынке Форекс. - - Категория: общее обсуждение

Yusuf, can you post your main chart from 13.04.2015 and below the date-synchronised Profit-Loss chart with daily income fixing?

azfaraon:
Sorry ...We have seen the whole zoo ...But unfortunately there is no explanation in terms of formulas, say Open is added to Close and we say High ...All are tales, fairy tales, hints ...Like lessons for the good guys))) Here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/43014 not a single formula, though it's for Excel and here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256 nothing but words.
The formulas are posted in the branch. The high and low are not used, only the closing price is used. More details will be in the article, which is already being checked and will be published soon.

khorosh:
The formulas are posted in the branch. High and low are not used, only the closing price is used. There will be more details in the article, which is already being checked and will be published soon.
Page (link) to the formulas please

khorosh:
I don't keep the pages in my head, look them up yourself.
I have searched for nothing in the form of mathematical formulas. Only graphs and explanations of the lines without formulas for calculating them.

khorosh:
Did you duplicate Yusuf's calculations there, does it really work out the way Yusuf showed on the charts? I still have doubts about the correctness of the profit calculations, the graph of profit growth is too monotonous with daily fixing, there are no significant deviations downwards. I cannot believe it, it seems to me something is wrong in the calculations. If there are no errors, then it really is a grail.
Well what he posted 10-11, yes it does match. But you have to take into account that he has - Drawing turkey-calculating-breeding beasts...+ made by hand
+ in some cases the drawing inductor may be more or less ahead without much re-drawing and it could just match.
You should check it in a proper way. Make an indicator - put it in the tester by opening... ...in viz mode at low speed records...
the video. Then he'll unload it in the Tsv. We'll get some popcorn, beer, etc... ...watch the movie and dig into the data... ...or we're gonna...
...or we'll make him look good )))

azfaraon:
I have looked for nothing in the form of mathematical formulas, only graphs and explanations of the lines without formulas for calculating them.
There is a system of algebraic equations with all the relationships between the quantities shown on the graphs. I hope Yusuf will give the formulae for the graphs in the article.

khorosh:
Did you duplicate Yusuf's calculations there, does it really work out the way Yusuf showed on the charts. I still have doubts about the correctness of the profit calculation, the graph of growing profit is too monotonous with every day fixing, there are no significant downward deviations. I cannot believe it, it seems to me something is wrong in the calculations. If there are no errors then it really is a grail.

Everything is so serious that I decided to repeat the calculations, and took the direction of the price itself as well. everything was confirmed, there are no errors in the calculations. The direction of the price does not lead to anything good:

Anyone can check the calculations. The file is attached. There's a lot of tricky stuff in there, but I think you'll get the hang of it.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Everything is so serious that I decided to repeat the calculations, and took the direction of the price itself as well. everything was confirmed, there are no errors in the calculations. The direction of the price does not lead to anything good:

Is it without spread? That's a lot of profit for the price direction.

Алексей:
Is that without the spread? That's a lot of profit for price direction.
Because it's without the spread. As it is, you can see that there are no profits. A total profit of 1,400 pips over two years can turn into zero or a loss at any time, which is to be expected. The market does not allow anyone to profit unless they know its patterns, as Lev found out. Have a look at the file and check the calculations, please.
Reason: