Make your first million - page 149

Alexey Busygin:
You yourself count what you wrote, well, how much you can take from 1 dollar and 10 points at 18% of the balance. 10 points will be 10 dollars - Precho let 100 = 0.1 cent, well one, two or even 10 times you catch the price, make 1 out of two dollars, in the end, it will still take the price
Well, that's exactly it - you need to calculate - then it will be clearer))

Roman Busarov:
pf....
who cares? )) All the same - the result is visible. There you can clearly see the drawdown, earnings and risks - crocodiles and dinosaurs.

Alexander Laur:

I wrote 10.0 pips, i.e. 4-digit or 100 pips 5-digit.

And 100.0 pips a day is comparable to a daily range. It's a very difficult task.

nothing is impossible )))

Alexey Busygin:
No matter what the percentage is, to make money on forex you need price fluctuations, and they are not enough to make that much money in 97 days.

Alexei, people don't really understand the difference between a hypothetical opportunity to earn a large sum of money and an acceptable risk per transaction.

This is where the delusions of compound interest and million from a hundred quid in three months and a week come from.

No one has suggested you to take a 20-fold lot to make the price fluctuate enough :)

Daniil Stolnikov:
Let's call things by their proper names. Let's count real money. Real $1 invested, virtual million dumped = 1 real quid dumped.
Well, what about the hundreds of quid you lost?

George Merts:
So you forgot about the hundreds of quid you lost?
What do you think?

Daniil Stolnikov:
What do you think?

I think you haven't forgotten, but you prefer to keep quiet.

Cut the crap, Danick! Formalize the TS! Write an owl! And then you'll boast, even if not 10% a day, but a stable growth of a serious deposit.

That reminds me:

The doorbell rings. An eight-year-old boy opens the door with a beer can in one hand and a cigar in the other, a chain around his neck, etc.
Guest:"Boy, is your father home?"

Daniil Stolnikov:
What do you think?

Daniil Stolnikov:
Where are these applications coming from? )) Even on a morning flat, you can make 10%. Too bad I don't have an EA yet. Ooh, I'd like to show you.
You already did.

Alexander Laur:

You try it. :)

"Demand won't hit the nose."

But what if you get something useful for yourself from this experiment? :) And I think you will!

Let Danila take it out. He still does not understand that the only way to make profit in trading is to follow TS rules.

I coped with everything long ago when studying on the demo. When thanks to my dexterous hands I lost half of my profit last year. I do not want to do it anymore.

Reason: