Make your first million - page 62

Alexey:
How are we growing?
I don't know - probably

mmmoguschiy:
Then don't.

I wouldn't be puzzled if you had any kind of clear TC. I'd watch with interest.

And your trading, as I understand it, is 90% intuitive. With that approach, the result is a bit predictable. An 85% drawdown is a sure sign that a loss is inevitable.

Laryx:

I wouldn't be puzzled if you had any kind of clear TC. I'd be watching with interest.

And your trading, as I understand it, is 90% intuitive. With such an approach the result is a bit predictable. An 85% drawdown is a sure sign that a loss is inevitable.

Keep thinking in terms of stereotypes and you'll make a million!!!(in 13 years... maybe)

mmmoguschiy:

keep thinking in stereotypes
Well, well, well, you're not stereotypical... You already blew the last "million". How much you've sunk before that is, as I understand it, unaccountable. I envy you that you can sunk millions in packs. I don't have that opportunity. That's why I choose a less profitable but more reliable trade.

Integer:
that's for sure

Laryx:

I wouldn't be puzzled if you had any kind of clear TC. I'd be watching with interest.

And your trading, as I understand it, is 90% intuitive. With such an approach, the result is a bit predictable. An 85% drawdown is a sure sign that a loss is inevitable.

Not bad parameters for a gain of 150%.

The crocodile jumps out for his prey. Add up the screenshots later - you get a movie of 97 frames.

MIG32:
The crocodile jumps out for his prey. You put the screenshots together later - you get a movie of 97 frames.
That's a great idea.)

Gaiavata MMMoguschiy was not embarrassed
And the huge drawdown
He quickly turned it into a profit.
(It was the tenth day)

Reason: