Make your first million - page 216

Alexey Busygin:
I traded on the euro and dollar wallets, and in a month I raised a hundred without any problems, which is almost impossible on the exchange. I decided to try it on the rouble. I decided to try the rouble. Since then I do not believe in Russia and I spell it with a small letter.

What a stupid thing to do...

Alexey Busygin:
I traded on the euro and dollar wallets, and in a month I raised a hundred without any problems, which is almost impossible on the exchange. I decided to try it on the rouble. I decided to try the rouble. Since then I don't believe in Russia and I spell it with a small letter.

Eh, Alesha...

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

?

And in vain.

Not in vain, more and more I am convinced of that, you could say almost every day.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

What does this have to do with Russia?

The people, the people, the scammers alone, make up this state. Mail ru screwed me again today. I'm waiting to hear back from them on vip ku. They are miserable online shops, selling expired products at exorbitant prices. Everywhere you look there are only crooks and the main thing is that everyone is happy with it, the whole country.

Alexey Busygin:
People, people, it's all crooks. Mail ru scammed me again today. I'm waiting to hear back from them. They sell expired products at exorbitant prices. Everywhere I turn there are scammers and the main thing is that everyone is happy with it.

Less negativity, Alexei. Negativity attracts negativity. Thoughts are material.

Alexandr Saprykin:

I'm a grocery shopper myself, and I can tell you that prices have gone down a bit. At least in my area, Peter. Yesterday I bought a great chicken for 89 p / kg, not so long ago it was at least 110. Cheese is quite edible at 290 p / kg.

Of course, there is a strong suspicion that all this is before the elections, and then everything goes into the stratosphere, along with the utilities. We shall see... In any case one should always hope only for oneself. Not on GDP or other candidates, not on Russia, but only on yourself. Then there will be no bitterness and disappointment ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Of course, there is a strong suspicion that this is all before the election, and then everything will go into the stratosphere along with the communal services. Let's see...

What's the point of retail chain owners lowering prices in honour of the election? The reasons are different: low inflation, increased competition between producers and retailers, and the low purchasing power of the population.

Alexandr Saprykin:

Tell me more about magic.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I'm a grocery shopper myself and I can tell you that prices have gone up a bit. At least in my area, Peter. Yesterday I bought a great chicken for 89 p/kg, not so long ago it was at least 110. Cheese is quite edible at 290 p / kg.

Of course, there is a strong suspicion that this is all before the elections, and then everything will go into the stratosphere, along with the utilities. We shall see... In any case one should always hope only for oneself. Not on GDP or other candidates, not on Russia, but only on yourself. Then there will be no bitterness and disappointment ))

What do chickens and cheese have to do with it? When you have nothing but crooks and all with a clever face!

Alexey Volchanskiy: In any case, one should always hope only for oneself. Not on GDP or other candidates, not on Russia, but on yourself. Then there will be no bitterness and disappointment ))

Would you succeed in north Korea if you hoped only for yourself?

Reason: