Market administration - page 6

sanyooooook:

Bbl npocTo He npeDcTaB/\ReTe KaK TpyDHo Bac 4uTaTb

You have no idea how hard it is to read you.

What a problem you have.

If you do not grasp the meaning of my words, I will not help you.

And if you don't understand a word, well, please, I will help you.

What is your problem.

If you do not catch the meaning of my words, I will do not help you.

And if a word you do not understand,well, please I help you

stenrobot:

What is your problem.

If you do not grasp the meaning of my words, I will not help you.

And if a word you do not understand, well, please, I will help you.

I have no problem, I wanted to explain to you why you were denied by the moderators of the publication, but apparently you do not need it.

ZS: although I'm almost a D in Russian, but I'll take the liberty of editing your post.

"

What is your problem?

If you don't grasp the meaning of my words, I won't help you.

And if there's a word you don't understand, I'll help you. Well, please help me.

"

The last two lines contradict each other: first you refuse to help, because I don't understand your words. Afterwards, you agree to help me if I don't understand what you are saying.

sanyooooook:

I don't have a problem, I wanted to explain to you why you were refused by the moderators to publish, but apparently you don't need it.

ZS: even though I'm almost a D in Russian, I'll take the liberty of editing your post.

"

What is your problem?

If you don't grasp the meaning of my words, I won't help you.

And if any word you do not understand I will help you.

"

The last two lines contradict each other: first you refuse to help because I do not understand your words. Afterwards, you agree to help me if I don't understand what you are saying.

OK

If you wrote that, I could find mistakes in Bulgarian too.

That is why I want to pay for the translation and layout, if any.

stenrobot:

OK

Well, if you wrote that, I could find mistakes in Bulgarian too.

That's why I want to pay for translation and formatting, if any.

There are many different services specializing in the translation of texts, search online.

sanyooooook:

I am grateful for your opinion.
Maybe next time I will write the description in my native language,through a professional translator in English and send it to the moderators.

Renat:
We could open a 'order translation' function, as is done in Google Play when downloading software.

For example, in a couple of clicks, place an order in freelance with a fixed price of $5-10.

There are already around 5,000 programmes in the marketplace and it makes sense.

What if the translation is paid for and then returned by a moderator, who checks the product description on the market, because of some minor issues?

Maybe in that case the translator should have access to a dialogue between the moderator and the customer?

barabashkakvn:

What about the customer when the translation has been paid for, but due to minor issues, it has been returned by a moderator who checks the product description on the marketplace?

Should the translator then have access to a dialogue between the moderator and the client?

The translator should translate the finished text, not "what Father Varlaam and Grishka the impostor were talking about on the Lithuanian border".

abolk:
The translator should translate the finished text, and not delve into what "Father Varlaam and Grishka the impostor were talking about on the Lithuanian border".
I see we are divided. I see we need a separate topic of discussion. I'll do it now.

abolk:
The translator should translate the finished text, not "what Father Varlaam and Grishka the impostor were talking about on the Lithuanian border".

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

barabashkakvn:

What about the customer when the translation has been paid for, but due to minor issues, it has been returned by a moderator who checks the product description on the marketplace?

Maybe in that case the translator should have access to a dialogue between the moderator and the customer?

That would be good, and it would be even easier if the seller was able to pay for it through 1-2 clicks on the moderator

Reason: