Free MQL4 training - page 3

VDev:

And it's fun to watch the authors of bespoke EAs jumping around - the meat is running away, get him!!! Don't worry, I don't write custom EAs for 50 quid)))) and for 200 too))) all the change is yours

I would like to clarify about the meat. The meat is who? Customers? I am meat? I have been a customer since 2006, although I haven't ordered lately, what kind of meat am I, pork or lamb ? Please be more specific.

You're on! Come on!

abolk:

I think you have premature giddiness about your own success. Don't give yourself the illusion, because the disappointment will be very real.

I'll take your advice.

abolk:

I think you have premature giddiness about your own success. Don't give yourself the illusion, because the disappointment will be very real.

It's not premature vertigo, it's premature ejaculation.

VDev:

I will take your advice into account

Take it into account, teacher.

The author sounds like a grown man. And with a brain, something is wrong.

As I understand it, he is gathering a group to test his ideas for future very paid courses. Judging by his last statement, he's not picking pocket change.

So post a series of publications - for free on the forum - answer questions, help newbies - and you'll get sound (and most importantly full-fledged) criticism of your ideas.

VDev:

What do you say what you say for? "Meat", "trifle", "jumped"... You haven't had a word in edgewise yet, and you...

VDev:

And it's funny to see how the authors of made-to-order EAs are jumping around - the meat is running away, get him! Don't worry, I don't write EAs for 50 quid to order)))) And for 200 too)) all the change is yours

Interesting. And who are we talking about. All the more so that I no longer write for 500. I don't write at all. I do write for free, though. But that's not what we're talking about.

I haven't noticed any authors of commissioned advisers here yet. They are not interested in the subject.

"...I am often asked if an MT4 robot will work on MT5. The answer is yes. Just change a few lines of code...":)))

"... EA name only in English..." - not only name but variable name can be written in Russian and with dots.

"... A year ago the compiler showed errors in all wrong places" - it still shows them in some cases in the wrong places. You should know about these cases.

----------------

My opinion - you don't know all the intricacies and peculiarities of the language, but it will do for a beginner's training.

You have a lot of courage in your voice. You sound nervous sometimes... and that's on the record... but what about live?

You talk slowly. It's very stressful.

Reason: