Make your first million - page 106

Daniil Stolnikov:
I know VTB bank with its shares. I have a brokerage account, but I still can't grow, or rather gather my thoughts and master Quick).
But the Quick is for Mamba/MICEX! They do Forex as well. I used to work on the "mamba" too. From 2009 to 2011. On the "blue" chips, the "second tier".

Az_man921:
But Quick is for the Mamba/MICEX! And they do Forex as well. I used to do a lot of trading on Mamba too. From 2009 to 2011. I traded on the "blue" chips of the "second tier".
Thanks, I will look at it at my leisure )). I have not yet reached Mamba )). They say there are more realistic conditions for trading. Maybe not for nothing I am not leading there - all the money they squeeze out Well, why - if even on the forex, you can trade, it seems there even Paradise)))
As regards forex in a bank - I prefer Dukas. It is unlikely that the conditions at VTB are better.

So far it has not had any effect. The result is more than great - 2% per day with 1:10 leverage and minimal drawdown - oh, how you trade))

Daniil Stolnikov:
Thanks, I'll look into it at my leisure.) I haven't even gotten to Mamba yet). They say there are more realistic conditions for trade. Maybe I'm not leading there for a reason - I'll squeeze all the money out of them. But why - if you can even trade forex, it's probably Paradise there))
As for the bank forex - I prefer Dukas. It is unlikely that the conditions at VTB are better.
I do not know if the conditions are better than the ones from VTB Depending on the broker I use. My broker, I used to trade with Invest Chambers. I used to trade with a broker in Lipetsk. We have one in Lipetsk. In the beginning it was all right, but then they started strangling me. In the beginning, everything was fine, but then they started choking me with swaps, interest on deals, etc. etc. And it is not exactly the real conditions for trading there. There are also "puppeteers" sitting there...

Who's Dukas? If it's not a secret?

Actually, I found it. Ducascopy Bank. Trusting them is disrespectful. Everything from overseas is a scam. They can get screwed overnight. Be careful.

Oh, here we go! When do we get to see the crocodile?

Az_man921:
Actually, I found it. Ducascopy Bank. Trusting them is disrespectful. Everything from overseas is a scam. They can get screwed overnight. You better watch out!
First, it's a Swiss bank. Secondly, the European branch with servers in Moscow if I am not mistaken. They have employees who speak half-broken Russian As you know, where Switzerland is, there is precision and reliability. True, on their platform, I have not noticed it - even those brakes! MT in this respect is much better!!! But they are not so trustworthy!) Nevertheless, they have not exhausted their confidence))

Alexandr Murzin:
Oh, here we go! When will we see the crocodile?
Don't even think about it!!!

A familiar shoulder and depot. Looks like a contest on the Alps ?
Reason: