Select Right Broker - page 2

uncle gober:
Demo account will give you a good technical foundation on the mechanics of making forex trades and get used to using a trading platform. But in fact we have to learn and practice our mental trader. And for this purposes, we have to using a real account.

Sure, and indeed we should also take advantage of demo accounts as well as possible, because with what we learned in the demo account will be used also for trading in real account, such as analyzing the market, to the most basic that must be mastered, trading platform, we should know the function of feature exist in platform..

gaban:
Very helpful tips. And i think if we have feel comfort with broker that we use to trade in demo, we can use it too to trade in real. Trading with demo account can be on of way to find the right broker, but i think demo account is not enough. I recommend using the bonus offered by the broker, so we can trade using a real account, and we can also find out whether process of withdrawal profits is smoothly or not.

Yes, that is a good logic you have here. If we stick through all the days of demo trading, then it means the broker is a good choice for us. Unknown to me, it was one thing that helped me in opening account with Pfofiforex. They allow you to demo trade with the aid of an EA, which is helpful in trading real account.

green4:
Yes, that is a good logic you have here. If we stick through all the days of demo trading, then it means the broker is a good choice for us. Unknown to me, it was one thing that helped me in opening account with Pfofiforex. They allow you to demo trade with the aid of an EA, which is helpful in trading real account.

I also use it to start trading with InstaForex, feeling the trading conditions of a broker, and they also give me ease to start trading with real account, so I do not need to make a deposit to trade in forex.

kaito kid:
in my opinion, to choose a broker is to see the promotion given by the broker. I guess with the bonus of a broker will add profit to the trader one of which is a welcome bonus. welcome bonus will increase the resistance margin in forex trading. with $ 100, in the FBS there are 50% welcome bonus program so that your money will be $ 150. Can be used to add a lot in forex trading so that the resulting profit will be greater.

But not all brokers provide free equity. For me, the presence or absence of free capital was not a problem. say it is more comfortable trading with their own capital. Because this will make us be more responsible for our trading. And also can test our trading strategy. I've felt comfortable trading in instaforex. With just $ 1, we can open the account.

These all are good qualities of a broker. I think one should search a good broker and then decise to work with it. Demo are good way to see how trades will deal . You can estimate that real trading will be more or less as demo trading. i am satisfied with Master Forex they are best broker.

nice....these points must be kept in mind before choosing a broker.

uncle gober:
If we can use it, i'm sure we will get the best result. But do we choose broker because the promo only? i dont think so. We should choose broker because they are trusted and reliable. They can make use feel comfort when trading because we get the best service and our fund is guaranteed. And Armada Markets is my choice because i get the lowest spread, and fast withdrawal

Of course, choosing a broker can be said to be tricky. Be selective in choosing a broker. Many brokers offer great promos and grandiose promises, but it turns out a scam broker. I think we do have to be smart to choose a broker. for me a comfortable service broker that the broker can say right broker. And with Instaforex Trading without spreads makes me comfortable trading.

Really select a right or ideal broker is very important for every trader.thank you very much for your thread

Really its very important to select a right broker in forex.Thank you very much for sharing this thread.I think its helpful

Select a right or ideal broker is very important for a forex trader.

Reason: