Make your first million - page 108

How much is the report?

Daniil Stolnikov:
Well, it's about time! You've already encouraged a lot of people - Doll needs funds

Daniel, I don't get it, are you not a real trader anymore?

George Merts:

Daniel, I don't understand, you're not a real trader anymore?

I trade on the demo most of the time regardless of the real one ))

Alexandr Murzin:
what time will the report be out?
I'm having problems with my Linux again - the terminal won't start. so the report is postponed for now. but it's not yet evening yet

Alexander Laur:

Today: Day 8 +18.5%.

A total of 253% in 8 days.

That's already a million-dollar bid.

Daniil Stolnikov:
I trade on the demo most of the time, regardless of the real thing ))
Danil, the poster advertised an action movie and you're playing a love movie. People can demand a refund for the tickets.

Alexander Laur:

Today: Day 8 +18.5%.

A total of 253% in 8 days.

Congratulations!

Alexandr Murzin:
Danil, the poster advertised an action movie and you're playing a love movie. People can demand a refund for the tickets.
That's okay! I think the sequel will come out on Monday

The contest is still in a slump - yesterday's toss-up let Puppet throw me off the scent. Doll is exhausted - getting ready to march. It's not clear where to yet.

Daniil Stolnikov:

The contest is down so far. Yesterday I let Puppet throw me off the hook. Puppet is exhausted - preparing for the march. It is not yet clear where to.

It's not Puppet that's wearing you out. You're wearing yourself out... Turns out you're also trading on the demo all the time... And there's the desire and the strength...

You'll lose, like always. Until you formalize and strictly follow the TS, you won't be able to do shit.

George Merts:

It's not Puppet that's wearing you out. You're wearing yourself out... Turns out you're also trading on the demo all the time... And there's the desire and the strength...

You'll lose, like always. Unless you formalize and strictly follow the TS, you won't get anywhere.

You won't believe this! I've already reached the level of enlightenment, at which you can not lose. But (unfortunately) have not yet reached a level at which you can 100% win ))
Reason: