Make your first million - page 209

Zogman:

hedge funds are anything - Soros has his Quantum fund,

as i understand technically under usa law, you can invest in a hedge fund if you are rich enough - and it's not your last dime.

hedge funds allow more risk than conventional funds

Actually in the concept of the word hedge the word "risk" by definition does not exist.) It's more of a lock-in.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Generally, in the concept of the word Hedge, the word risk is by definition absent )) It's more of a fixation.

A hedge fund(hedge, protection, insurance, guarantee) is one of the riskiest modern formsof investing(not to be confused withhedging), which allows, by using specificstrategies, to make profits not only in rising but also in falling markets.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A5%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B6-%D1%84%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B4

a hedge fund is a "whatever you want" investment more or less,

the other funds are heavily restricted by U.S. law.

it's their experience since the 1928 crash.

Zogman:

A hedge fund(hedge, protection, insurance, guarantee) is one of the riskiest modern formsof investing(not to be confused withhedging), which allows, by applying specialstrategies, to profit on both rising and falling markets.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A5%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B6-%D1%84%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B4

a hedge fund is a "whatever you want" investment more or less,

the other funds are heavily restricted by U.S. law.

it's their experience since the crash of 1928

Not to be confused with hedging? Well, they should have called it InvestKakoFund Yes, Pedevikia is confusing it with a trust fund.

an idea occurred to me - maybe not to aim for a million, but for a million pips?

How many pips did anyone trade in July, for example?

valeriy odintsov:

an idea occurred to me - maybe not to aim for a million, but for a million pips?

How many pips did anyone trade in July, for example?

Don't be ridiculous.)

You saw for yourself how many pips I traded. You even know how ;)

Daniil Stolnikov:
Don't make me laugh.)

You've seen for yourself how many pips I've traded. You even know how I did it ;)
I didn't. How many pips did you trade in July again?

valeriy odintsov:
I haven't. How many pips did you trade in July again?
I don't remember exactly how many in June, but the total so far is 10,000.

Great news - the spread on the robot has been halved!!! from 2 pukes to 1!!! It is strange of course - why would they do that? It turns out the conditions are if not better than ECN then at least close to them! Yet another bait-and-trap before the crash? )) The main thing that everything works and paid - and you can not get off the price))) Up to the ceiling of lots and liquidation.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Great news - the spread on the robot has been halved!!! from 2 pukes to 1!!! It is strange of course - why would they do that? It turns out the conditions are if not better than ECN then at least close to them! Yet another bait-and-trap before the crash? )) The main thing that everything works and paid - and you can not get off the price))) Up to the ceiling of lots and liquidation.
I will look at the conditions today. I myself when googling cents on mt5 the other day he was the first one to give it to me for review.

I'll have to check the reviews on it.
Reason: